this came from an IP list...is this stupid? or am I?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
this came off of one of IP's little henchman's lists

"WATER:
Bacteriostaic Water: We do not provide it. IP says you can use distilled
water from grocery store as it is sterilized in the distilling process.
Our preference if you just can not come up with bacteriostatic water
locally is to get from the drug section of supermarket: Sterile Normal
Saline Eye Wash. Like bacteriostatic water it is the correct PH. It also
comes in a smaller bottle which may be easier to keep bugs from growing
particularly if care is taken to wipe each time with alcohol and
refridgerated"

Now i'm no professional bodybuilder and only have three cycles under my belt. But One thing i am is educated and i have read absolutely every article on the web and then some and have never heard of this. Am i wrong to think this is stupid? Personally i think it's completely ludicrous. If u can spend 20-30 dollars for HCG or even hundreds for HGH...you can't afford a few bucks for BA water?

anyways is this possible is what i really what to know not that i would ever do it because hcg last for over a month even 60 days when mixed with BA water instead of sodium chloride...as long as u refrigerate it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can use distilled if you are using it immediately or maybe no more than a day or two and its refrigerated. The BA doesn't sterilize, it just keeps existing bacteria from growing or forming spores and releasing toxins.

Z

Zeek

all of IP's gh is fake or severely under dosed. his hcg may be good by why chance anything with that guy?

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used saline solution before and worked fine, but i used the mix within a week. For the price of bac water, i wouldnt use anything else u less i had to

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
all of IP's gh is fake or severely under dosed. his hcg may be good by why chance anything with that guy?

nah hell no..not after all the bull shit i've read. My boy goes thru him and he swears by his BD and i mean he does get gains...but he's the type of dude u can't say shit to...nothing gets thru....if u know what i mean. so i don't even bother i just tell him to hit the net and read for himself. I just thought that was funny that it said that on the list. The whole point of mixing up a batch of HCG is so u can put it in the fridge and have it last for a while. I would never use ne thing other than BA not even the sodium chloride or what that comes with some of the kits.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
i'm on bio-tech now...with a mix of Geneza d-bols left over from a while ago, bio-tech d-bols, and BD d-bols that my boy sold me. I must say tho the BD d-bols i have are legit.

so many choices my heads spinning....i'm dizzy

Reaction score
This substitute will work fine until it doesn't. When it fails you will have a "hot spot" or a site infection called an abscess which most often is managed by anti-biotic and in rare cases "drainage" by incision.

Bac water is available all day on Amazon. I buy 3-5 30's at a time, fuck the dumbshit.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Thats probably why he doesn't carry it because it is so readily available.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Water is bulky and adds to the shipping charges. In addition, if the HGH is being sent discreetly u will not want the water included as the packing will have to be larger. Like RD stated, many places that sell the water.....Or if your really desperate u can use toliet water (just kidding)....

Thats probably why he doesn't carry it because it is so readily available.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Water is bulky and adds to the shipping charges. In addition, if the HGH is being sent discreetly u will not want the water included as the packing will have to be larger. Like RD stated, many places that sell the water.....Or if your really desperate u can use toliet water (just kidding)....

Very good answer, thank you.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just my opinion but my opinion of ip is so low i wouldnt even use his water much less his gear.