Decreasing Water retention

Reaction score
Hi! I was just wondering what you guys could recommend me for decreasing water retention?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Increasing water intake is your best bet usually. If it's bloat you mean try reducing meal sizes (not calories, just distribution of them throughout the day.

Reaction score
grapefruit juice is natural duaretic, it can help. but... you can try aqua ban... its supposed for women for when they are on there period to help get rid of water rentention but in sure that they would be safe for a man to take

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Where is the water coming from?

Lots of great suggestions, knowing where the water is coming from would help pinpoint the answer or answers.

Reaction score
I have always used dandelion root for a natural diuretic and increased water intake.

Reaction score
Thanks PillarofBalance, Viduus, kittensandkilos
Appreciate your replies. I'll try some of your suggestions

Reaction score
Dandelion.
Should be available at any supplement/health food store. It comes in capsules. Helpful for the liver too as it increases the flow of bile.
Take double the recommended dose on the bottle for a few days and it should help you drop some water.
Another option, although not one I would choose, would be to go to the women's section in the drugstore and purchase "water-pills". Some women use them during their period when they feel bloated.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
On or off cycle?
Recently you said something to the effect of: “men are made while cruising—anybody can crush it at the gym while blasting.”
Do you need to remain off cycle for the same timeframe you blast? For example, 12 weeks on blast requires 12 weeks of cruise?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
any reason you posted this question on a 2 year old thread??

Recently you said something to the effect of: “men are made while cruising—anybody can crush it at the gym while blasting.”
Do you need to remain off cycle for the same timeframe you blast? For example, 12 weeks on blast requires 12 weeks of cruise?

New Threads