Hgh

Reaction score
Hello my UG forum knowledgeable friends.

I am very ashamed of me asking this being only my first post but im sorry i gotta ask.

Ive been actively dealing with this thoracic pain along with shoulder and neck problems. I consider myself an athlete since im always competing in either triathlons, olympic lifting and soccer. I also do some regular weight lifting.

Some people recommended me to look into HGH in order to repair my tissue, tendons and etc.

Ive tried everything else, from physical therapy for over a year and even cortisone shots, massage, accupunture among other stuff.

I feel like HGH would be a good fit not only for its healing benefits but also the recovering, fat loss and others.

My stats
24 years old
5'5' at 16% bf
Weight 165 lbs
Male.

Please share some of your knowledge.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i just replied on your other thread

I have lots fuked up with my back and GH never helped it. So for injury repair...IDK, to make an injury better somewhat, in a sense

Lots just want a reason to justify spending this type of cash on GH

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Has the root cause of your pain been diagnosed?

Reaction score
Has the root cause of your pain been diagnosed?
Several MRI done, everything looks normal, t3 and t4 are slightly bulging but nothing serious.

I also liked the idea of loosing fat and recovery benefits due to the big amount of training i do.

Ive taken over 2 month off the gym, seems like its getting better but id like to be 100% back and dont aggravate the problem.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I've had back and shoulder problems for years. What I have found, which may not be true for you, is I will never be at 100%. I run GH but for bodybuilding reasons. Yes, it does speed up the healing process but depending on the injury, you may never really fully recover or it can become really easy to **** it up again.

I had to do some revamping. Started with my training routine. Everything I do is based on injury prevention. Not something I just decided to one day, more of a necessity so I could stay off the sidelines.

Another main change was how I slept. If I sleep the wrong way, I can have problems for a couple days, shoulders are mainly the problem with how I sleep.

Reactions: Jin

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had back and shoulder problems for years. What I have found, which may not be true for you, is I will never be at 100%. I run GH but for bodybuilding reasons. Yes, it does speed up the healing process but depending on the injury, you may never really fully recover or it can become really easy to **** it up again.

I had to do some revamping. Started with my training routine. Everything I do is based on injury prevention. Not something I just decided to one day, more of a necessity so I could stay off the sidelines.

Another main change was how I slept. If I sleep the wrong way, I can have problems for a couple days, shoulders are mainly the problem with how I sleep.
How is it your end up sleeping different? Like different positions ect?

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
How is it your end up sleeping different? Like different positions ect?

Yes sir, I got 2 good pillows and a good body pillow.

If back/neck is the problem, I lay on my side and set the pillows so my spine stays as straight as possible and use the body pillow between my legs and up to the bottom of my neck.

If it's shoulders, I have to lay on my back with the body pillow under my knees or it will make L5 sore.

It really wasn't that easy for me. I toss and turn throughout the night and really had to force my self to stay in that position. I could feel just about like everything was getting back to normal, change positions in the middle of the night and add a few extra days to it.

I don't have the problems that I used to but I work hard not to. It doesn't take much to get the problems back.

New Threads