23 too early for first test e cycle?

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Lol kame don't be affraid to ask stupid questions . not around here lmao

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Im not disagreeing with you it saying I’m gonna go against you advice but would 1 cycle be enough to shutdown my natural system enough to cause issues in the future. Reason I kind ask is because I’ve already paid and got the gear in hand. Thanks for the advice.

Sense you already have gear you will be even more tempted to do it. Do you want kids? Do you wanna stick a Pin in your arse for the next 40 years and pop pills? Do me a
favor go to the doctors get bloods
done and plan on doing that also every three months for the rest of your life when you have no natural T... sound fun?

At 23 you should have more
test then me on trt. I’ll trade you all the gear I have to for your natural test.

Reaction score
Doctor said to wait until at least 26 but it is no biggie if you don't as long as you keep your cycles short and do good PCT. The younger you are the easer it is to restart your natural T production the disadvantage is you have not fully matured and are still growing and you should not interfere with the process unless you are way short.

Reaction score
Other than being a little too young (26 would be better) your plan seems solid just make sure you have some AI on hand in case you need it and get your blood work done before you start so you have a base line. Good luck.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
We are all running the risk. I'm just gonna call you 24 and say run the cycle.

If you want to change some of these fellas minds, post up in the training and diet sections and let us know what you're all about.

New Threads