Back at it Again

Reaction score
Hello, I am now 32 and have been lifting off and on since I was 18. I would run a cycle or two every year until I was 25. Since then I have not taken anything but 8 weeks of DMZ at age 27.

Just had my blood work completed and everything is checking out. Current test levels are 550. No where I would like them but that's what I got.

Its funny at 18 I took for granted how good of a friend/supplier I had. Actually miss hanging out with him after work.

Anyways glad to be here and learn about what is going on in the world today.

BTW I landed myself a job in Austin, TX now and happy to be here.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Austin is ****ing awesome. My brother moved there in the spring. Beautiful area.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, Texas is a great place.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Hello, I am now 32 and have been lifting off and on since I was 18. I would run a cycle or two every year until I was 25. Since then I have not taken anything but 8 weeks of DMZ at age 27.

Just had my blood work completed and everything is checking out. Current test levels are 550. No where I would like them but that's what I got.

Its funny at 18 I took for granted how good of a friend/supplier I had. Actually miss hanging out with him after work.

Anyways glad to be here and learn about what is going on in the world today.

BTW I landed myself a job in Austin, TX now and happy to be here.

I liked Austin a lot when I visited there. Welcome to the UG

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome bigblackpp, Applebee’s, happy hour, middle stall. Knock 3 times and FD will give you the grand tour

New Threads