Your top picks...

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
When going for pure size, what’s your go to movements for chest, back and shoulders?

legs are pretty much a no brainer.

Merlin

Reaction score
Chest= incline
Back= pull ups multiple grips w/ weight
shoulders= military/DB press

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Dumbells or barbell for benching? Ive used both and i feel like my chest gets more attention with the db than it does with the bb.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dumbells or barbell for benching? Ive used both and i feel like my chest gets more attention with the db than it does with the bb.

i do both, i think they hit things slightly different and you want that variation.

Reaction score
Heavy fly’s for chest. I like boobies so I don’t care about anything else

Reaction score

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’m the last one that should be talking about size but my delts have been treating me well. I had a day I was feeling it so I just double the weight I was using for lateral raises. Kept good form and just made up my mind to lift them.

Using rest pause or cluster sets lets you move weight you normally wouldn’t be able to lift. I’m learning that’s what matters most.

Merlin

Reaction score

Heavy flys? I feel like a fly is more of a stretch. Heavier you go more likely you are to pull something. I would never do heavy flys imo

Reaction score
Heavy flys? I feel like a fly is more of a stretch. Heavier you go more likely you are to pull something. I would never do heavy flys imo

Shit man, put some hundos in your hands and go slow, your chest will be bigger than dolly partons

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Pec dec
face pulls
front raises

silly answers for a silly question.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Now, why is that a silly question? Obviously people are diff so results will be diff, but I don’t think it’s silly to see what people find works best for them and compare.

Now if I had asked what works better for your chest, bench or sit ups...THATS a silly question lol

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
I’m the last one that should be talking about size but my delts have been treating me well. I had a day I was feeling it so I just double the weight I was using for lateral raises. Kept good form and just made up my mind to lift them.

Using rest pause or cluster sets lets you move weight you normally wouldn’t be able to lift. I’m learning that’s what matters most.

I've heard of cluster sets from time to time but I'm not exactly sure what they are. Is that more than two sets or something?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I've heard of cluster sets from time to time but I'm not exactly sure what they are. Is that more than two sets or something?

think 2-4 reps - 10 second pause - 2-4 reps.

It’s way to increase the volume you can do with a weight that’s high for you. I.e higher intensity training.

“Muscle Rounds” are a variation of this used in Dr. Scott Stevens Fortitude training.

Rest Pause is a main part of DC training.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score

It’s way to increase the volume you can do with a weight that’s high for you. I.e higher intensity training.

“Muscle Rounds” are a variation of this used in Dr. Scott Stevens Fortitude training.

Okay I see, thanks for the help.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score

Never heard of this but it sounds interesting.
I also did something similar yesterday but it was 4-6reps.

New Threads