Tren dose for a woman

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Yes with var and winnie. (Non-aas like dnp, Clen etc.) Small experiment with test but hasn’t used much. It really came up in a conversation about sides and how it’s a gamble for women. I was surprised she’d take that risk but some people just have that extra drive.

Primo was an interesting suggestion.

No where near a expert on a what female dosage etc but wouldn’t it be better to run a low dose cycle of test before tren?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Yes with var and winnie. (Non-aas like dnp, Clen etc.) Small experiment with test but hasn’t used much. It really came up in a conversation about sides and how it’s a gamble for women. I was surprised she’d take that risk but some people just have that extra drive.

Primo was an interesting suggestion.
Primo. Would be the next step. Even test. Everything is dosed low though. And inwould suggest primo ace if she chooses. Fast acting esters for us women so, we can catch the unwanted sides and drop them asap.

well shit, I hope you have a man. I've been around a woman on tren before. I begged for mercy. Lol
No men. No relationship. Me, myself, and i. For a very long time. Dont need the drama bullshit a relationship brings. Gotta stay focused. I can barely maintain a friendship without getting annoyed.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Its awesome having you and Jen here. Thanks!

No problem.

If for some reason, i dont chime in soon enough, pm the link to the thread and ill be there.

I typically just refresh the, "whats new" button and lurk.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell ur friend to hypothetically get help

Lol. Females can't take test let alone tren WTF?

WINSTROL and ANAVAR tops!!

I was going to say the exact same thing "get help".

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well, I was thinking how folks feel about women using gear...no matter what kind or what dose and it's just no different how the same type of folks feel the same about men using it...."anyone" using it.....

We are all different to extent why we use it, there is 1000 ways or more to read about..how much to take, how to train and eat using it.....on...and...on...

For me, I did my research...didn't ask...and did MY OWN AMOUNTS (that got me what I wanted every time) some better than others but nothing that caused me damage...and I didn't even touch gear till I was in my 40's like tons of folks.

This life is an individual thing as our bodies are all different...the way it is and isn't hard to understand.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
well, I was thinking how folks feel about women using gear...no matter what kind or what dose and it's just no different how the same type of folks feel the same about men using it...."anyone" using it.....

We are all different to extent why we use it, there is 1000 ways or more to read about..how much to take, how to train and eat using it.....on...and...on...

For me, I did my research...didn't ask...and did MY OWN AMOUNTS (that got me what I wanted every time) some better than others but nothing that caused me damage...and I didn't even touch gear till I was in my 40's like tons of folks.

This life is an individual thing as our bodies are all different...the way it is and isn't hard to understand.

I like they way you said this. I had something typed out but, it seemed rude. Lol.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Busting a nut in a woman while you're running 600mgs of tren makes them weird enough.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I'm surprised so many are against it.

She obviously understand the risks, has been at this for a long time and was even described as a "jacked female". This is bodybuilding, this is what we do. Not everyone is at the same level. Hell, I'd take a jacked woman over fitness any day. The dedication alone gets me going.

Reaction score
Tell ur friend to hypothetically get help

Lol. Females can't take test let alone tren WTF?

WINSTROL and ANAVAR tops!!
I’ve been taking test for a couple of years I’m still very much female this kind of misinformation is damaging to female bodybuilders

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I’ve been taking test for a couple of years I’m still very much female this kind of misinformation is damaging to female bodybuilders
this is almost a 5 year old thread. i dont think they care.

if you have more to add besides anonymous anecdote by all means make a thread, female bodybuilding and drug protocol information is always something that is in short supply

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
My wife looks just fine on test, primo, mast, var, winny and npp....not all at once though lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

New Threads