My total testosterone story and questions I have.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Im super confused as to why at 29 years old the op wants to shut down his perfectly normal levels all over a script? just my opinion but thats the kind of stupidity we try to steer guys away from around here....what i would do for normal levels of 600 and not be married to a needle.

I lowered my test results and had the VA send me scripts of pharm cyp, saved it up and ran a cycle.

Other than that, I would say it’s plain stupid to try and put yourself on actual trt for any reason being that high in natural test.
Just my .02

Trout90

Reaction score
Im super confused as to why at 29 years old the op wants to shut down his perfectly normal levels all over a script? just my opinion but thats the kind of stupidity we try to steer guys away from around here....what i would do for normal levels of 600 and not be married to a needle.

I am in no way trying to shut down my natural test levels. I was already partially shut down from my previous cycle and decided on trying to obtain a script for pharamacutical test that would be mainly coverd on my insurance. I would use in for cycling purposes but not trt was the plan. So with knowing my levels would be on the low side I tried. Who here wouldn't want a bottle every two months of pharmaceutical testosterone that's legal and pay 6 bucks for it?

El Gringo

Reaction score
Scripting TRT has gotten a lot stricter in the recent years. you need 3 test that show both your free T and Total T are low. Insurance will not cover it unless if all 3 separate tests, at least a month apart, show low levels. At least according to my doc.

I had 3 tests with Low T <200 ng but my free T was just above the threshold level. No Testosterone scripted for me. The doc gave it to me anyway but I had to pay $300 out of pocket for a 200mg/10ml bottle.

It's not worth it. just go to a TRT clinic or you'll waste all your muscles away trying to crash your T.

Trout90

Reaction score
Scripting TRT has gotten a lot stricter in the recent years. you need 3 test that show both your free T and Total T are low. Insurance will not cover it unless if all 3 separate tests, at least a month apart, show low levels. At least according to my doc.

I had 3 tests with Low T <200 ng but my free T was just above the threshold level. No Testosterone scripted for me. The doc gave it to me anyway but I had to pay $300 out of pocket for a 200mg/10ml bottle.

It's not worth it. just go to a TRT clinic or you'll waste all your muscles away trying to crash your T.

I wasn't really trying to crash it out. I just tried to time my bloods when I knew it would still be lower from my previous cycle

El Gringo

Reaction score
I wasn't really trying to crash it out. I just tried to time my bloods when I knew it would still be lower from my previous cycle
I'm not sure how that isn't "trying to crash it", but... okay...

Reaction score
It’s in the 200s, mine is 454 and it has to be under 400 for trt, this was 3 days ago

El Gringo

Reaction score
Are you saying your test levels don't lower post cycle?

You specifically said it yourself. How are you seriously trying to argue that you did not purposefully try to crash your levels??? please explain then, why you purposely avoided PCT after your cycle.
After the cycle I decided not to take a pct as I wanted my levels to read low for the doctor...

Trout90

Reaction score
You specifically said it yourself. How are you seriously trying to argue that you did not purposefully try to crash your levels??? please explain then, why you purposely avoided PCT after your cycle.

I'm not 100% sure how a pct would've affected my levels but regardless of pct or not I know they will be lowered at least temporarily. I know a pct would render different numbers by some degree but would have had to have been much more precise when I had bloods taken to pin point a low point. My body actually surprised on its abality to recover on its own

New Threads