Lean Bulk cycle

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what you run as long as your in an anabolic state. I use the compounds to determine my look. The proper adjustments to the 5000 cals will determine lean bulk or not.

I'm thinking you know all this but just looking for a rise out of a few fellas.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what you run as long as your in an anabolic state. I use the compounds to determine my look. The proper adjustments to the 5000 cals will determine lean bulk or not.

I'm thinking you know all this but just looking for a rise out of a few fellas.
I was only looking to log my cycle nothin more nothin less. It’s obky my second educated cycle so just wanted to document it

Reactions: HDH

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Enjoy the ride man. How much protein you plan on taking in? And what’s you weight?

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I was only looking to log my cycle nothin more nothin less. It’s obky my second educated cycle so just wanted to document it

Do you mind if I asked the reasoning behind your pick of these compounds? I can see if it's a look you are going for and staying dry for the bulk which makes it easier to see the fat coming in. But that would have been my guess.

What made you decide on the tbol? Nothing wrong with it, 80mg is a good dose.

Not being picky, :0) , but it's much easier to read your inject schedule if you set it up as a column.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do you mind if I asked the reasoning behind your pick of these compounds? I can see if it's a look you are going for and staying dry for the bulk which makes it easier to see the fat coming in. But that would have been my guess.

What made you decide on the tbol? Nothing wrong with it, 80mg is a good dose.

Not being picky, :0) , but it's much easier to read your inject schedule if you set it up as a column.
Until recently I have been fat and I just don’t want to feel fat or look fat. I know it’s down to diet but I just don’t want to take the chance. I chose these because I felt I could bulk without bloat. It’s all in my head but it’s still there

Reaction score
Until recently I have been fat and I just don’t want to feel fat or look fat. I know it’s down to diet but I just don’t want to take the chance. I chose these because I felt I could bulk without bloat. It’s all in my head but it’s still there
How recently were you “fat”?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Yesterday.. look at the fat ass..

jk bro, lookin jacked my dude

Chillinlow

Reaction score

Tren and test man

HDH

Elite
Reaction score

I feel ya bub. I was the fat smelly kid in school but if you saw me now compared to then, you probably would't believe it.

I understand picking a dry cycle. As you use more compounds and know what they do for you, you will be better able to choose a look through the compounds you pick to run. They all make you grow or retain during a cut, picking a dry cycle is the start to picking a look.

That's just how I pick my shizz anyways.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Quick update 4 weeks in 4lb up, not massive but steady. Also didn’t start the tbol at the beginning just started it this week so I think I going to start seeing bigger gains this next few weeks. Strength is up and I feeling bigger and I don’t feel fat which was my biggest worry. Added a little around the mid section but I think that’s a lot to do with all the food and I a but bloated

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Quick update 4 weeks in 4lb up, not massive but steady. Also didn’t start the tbol at the beginning just started it this week so I think I going to start seeing bigger gains this next few weeks. Strength is up and I feeling bigger and I don’t feel fat which was my biggest worry. Added a little around the mid section but I think that’s a lot to do with all the food and I a but bloated

This game is such a mindf**k. It’s crazy hearing a guy with your physique worrying about fat. I get it’s all in our head but 99% of us would kill to have your structure. Kicking ass!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
This game is such a mindf**k. It’s crazy hearing a guy with your physique worrying about fat. I get it’s all in our head but 99% of us would kill to have your structure. Kicking ass!
Not being a fat balloon was my reasoning not to run dbol and deca and yes it’s in my head

New Threads