Needing Reviews in exchange for Free Suppliments on Amazon

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I won’t trade you my integrity for free anything. It’s a POS move.

There are still people who believe their word matters.

abripperx

Lady Member
Reaction score
A product so legitametly good that you can’t tell us about it publicly? This isn’t looking so good...

I remember those Apple commercials that said “Something is coming” and then you had the big televised announcement with Steve Jobs where he said “But we’ll only tell you about it if you like it. PM me bro”. Those were good times.

You’re on a forum about sharing ideas and helping each other out.

I think my reasoning was very clear, if you cannot understand the problem then that's that. Can't have the amazon products banned because they found out product was being given out for free.
I have never met a group of people complaining about getting free products. If anything I figured the body building community would be all over that, if that wasn't true, GNC would never exist. You'll try anything and everything. Other groups have gleefully accepted the terms because, hey, free products *shrugs*

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
You haven’t said what kind.. doesn’t mean you have to say the brand

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I think my reasoning was very clear, if you cannot understand the problem then that's that. Can't have the amazon products banned because they found out product was being given out for free.
I have never met a group of people complaining about getting free products. If anything I figured the body building community would be all over that, if that wasn't true, GNC would never exist. You'll try anything and everything. Other groups have gleefully accepted the terms because, hey, free products *shrugs*

1. You have never listed the products
2. Our members here aren't for sale
3. Our members all know that 99.9% of supplements marketed towards bodybuilders are a complete waste of money.
4. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

Welcome to the first site with integrity. Now you know why we stay.

New Threads