HUG and how should you use it...

Trout90

Reaction score
I've read where some prefer to use hcg throughout their entire cycle. Others use it in the second half or near the end. Some don't use it at all.
My question is how well does hcg effect you in terms of recovery? Also, is there any benefit using it throughout your whole cycle vs later in the cycle? Do most use 500/1000iu 2 times a week?
Curious on all responses.

Thanks in advance

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll have to double check but I believe I’m 500iu 2x a week for my TRT. Keeps my junk “juicy af”.

edit: chillinlow might be right. 500iu a week split in two. (And my junk being juicy)

Last edited:

Trout90

Reaction score
What about using throughout the cycle vs the end part of cycle?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....HUG!

Reactions: Jin

Merlin

Reaction score
Well you will always find that people tend to vary on the response to when you should take it. I see people say start it at week 2, 3, or 4. For sure use in when coming of off gear BEFORE pct. A vet will answer give em' a bit

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What about using throughout the cycle vs the end part of cycle?

If you aren’t using your car battery for an extended amount of time which approach would be best for the life of the battery?

1. Keep it on a trickle charger
2. Let it die and recharge it

thats my completely unscientific way to look at it at least.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
If you aren’t using your car battery for an extended amount of time which approach would be best for the life of the battery?

1. Keep it on a trickle charger
2. Let it die and recharge it

thats my completely unscientific way to look at it at least.

I’m going to use this argument with my wife for a few different things. Thanks.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I hate hcg. Makes me feel emotionally horrible and gives me joint pain. I dont need to be fertile ever again so Im done taking it. My trt clinic has a horrible protocal though and makes me take very large doses of it for ten days straight every ten weeks.

Trout90

Reaction score
maybe he just needs another one that he can relate to

I got that you would rather not use hcg throughout your cycle. I was seeing if anyone else had a different and or similar opinion and why is all

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I got that you would rather not use hcg throughout your cycle. I was seeing if anyone else had a different and or similar opinion and why is all

My point was it’s better to PREVENT your testicles from shutting down than to restart them after complete shut down.

In other words I recommend running hcg through your entire cycle at 250iu 2x/ week. Stop before you run your pct. while hcg keeps the testicles from shutting down it is suppressive to the HTPA.

Trout90

Reaction score
My point was it’s better to PREVENT your testicles from shutting down than to restart them after complete shut down.

In other words I recommend running hcg through your entire cycle at 250iu 2x/ week. Stop before you run your pct. while hcg keeps the testicles from shutting down it is suppressive to the HTPA.

Thank you... really

New Threads