Non guy no puffy nipples

Reaction score
Anbody ever find a solution for non-gyno , puffy nips. When Im cold they look fine but normally they look a little puffy and slanted almost.

I honestly can't remember if I've had this problem my whole life but I do know that i noticed it about 5 years ago after my first cycle because I was like any typical noob and really worried about gyno. I'm 173 and around 12 percent body fat so I don't think it's fat buildup. Looks like I'm moving to Alaska or somewhere cold If I can't find a fix.

Reaction score
EH I have had this my whole life myself. I was a big kid growing up though and even when I leaned out in my late teens and early 20's it was still always there to a degree. Probably not as bad as my body dysmorphia would have me believe though. I'd love the hear about a solution too.

Reaction score
I have the opposite issue-mine are always hard. Looks like I'm always cold.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well you have serm's, AI's and thats about it aside the knife.

Which from the pics ive seen you then have like a indentation where your "puffy" nip once was.

So pick one of the 3

Reaction score
well you have serm's, AI's and thats about it aside the knife.

Which from the pics ive seen you then have like a indentation where your "puffy" nip once was.

So pick one of the 3

Well my next cycle I have planned has everything I need and like I said it might have been caused from my very first cycle because I didn't use any AI. Who knows maybe this tamo I have on deck will help the issue.

New Threads