Samson Supplies Review:

Reaction score
I just joined the boards here and wanted to give a little back initially by submitting a review for the supplier I've been using for almost 10 years now since Firefly went out of business and gave me a referral - to Samson Supplies. Their prices are a little premium, but you get what you pay for. Packages arrive withing a week domestic shipping, merchandise is always excellent, and on the rare occasion you encounter an issue (maybe 3-4 times in 10 years for me), their customer service exceeds any retail store I've dealt with. They have earned my business as a customer for life, and I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a new supplier.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Nice first post.....now just do what rob said and all will be good.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Thought their luggage was a bit overpriced but it’s nice you can get replacement pieces in case you lose one from a set.

Why do people always get you luggage for a weeding? Do they really think you’ve never been on a vacation before or is it a silent warning that your family size is about to quadruple....

I also wonder why they picked that name? What does Sampson have to do with luggage? Did they change it to sampsonite to make it sound more indestructible? Oh and drop the P because who really likes them anyway?

Anyone know where my ADHD meds went?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Thought their luggage was a bit overpriced but it’s nice you can get replacement pieces in case you lose one from a set.

Why do people always get you luggage for a weeding? Do they really think you’ve never been on a vacation before or is it a silent warning that your family size is about to quadruple....

I also wonder why they picked that name? What does Sampson have to do with luggage? Did they change it to sampsonite to make it sound more indestructible? Oh and drop the P because who really likes them anyway?

Been selling em to college kids

Chillinlow

Reaction score

Only difference is the actual samsonite luggage is pretty damn good

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Why order online when you can go into staples and try it before you buy it

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
IOUs.. 300 thou.. might wanna hold on to that one

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
samson gets me lifted!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just joined the boards here and wanted to give a little back initially by submitting a review for the supplier I've been using for almost 10 years now since Firefly went out of business and gave me a referral - to Samson Supplies. Their prices are a little premium, but you get what you pay for. Packages arrive withing a week domestic shipping, merchandise is always excellent, and on the rare occasion you encounter an issue (maybe 3-4 times in 10 years for me), their customer service exceeds any retail store I've dealt with. They have earned my business as a customer for life, and I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a new supplier.
Your review would have more of a positive response if anyone knew or gave a fuk who u are LOL

Reaction score
This section of the forum is pretty much useless because of posts similar to the OP post.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I got one too. It's fitting for the title and it's my alma mater but I never understood why they chose that genetic lump of sludge as a mascot.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got one too. It's fitting for the title and it's my alma mater but I never understood why they chose that genetic lump of sludge as a mascot.

I lived in Warner Robins for 6 years....loved GA

Reaction score

Just when I think you couldnt possibly be any dumber you go and do something like this...and totally redeem yourself!