Samson Supplies Review:

Reaction score
Your review would have more of a positive response if anyone knew or gave a fuk who u are LOL

Well gee, you're all so welcoming who wouldn't want to hang around here?

I don't really care what you think. I was leaving a review to reward great service. Believe me or not, whatever. I've been around since the days of IP and Firefly/Asiagear. If you've lost your source or are looking for a new domestic, Samson is awesome. If not, resume talking your shit. Cheers.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we get a lot of BS in this section. Some asking questions about sources that disappeared 7 yrs ago or ripped 20 ppl off and are hiding

if this was your place, what would you say when someone asks about naps gear...???

Reaction score
I would say forget sampson...call Mr. Nice guy... Just out of curiosity, in all seriousness, why would you join a board and "reward a source" with a great post about his service within your first couple posts? To a board who doesn't know you or sampson? Are you just going board to board "rewarding good service" by repping a guy when you have no rep yourself? WTF do you expect Sampson? Your shit's weak.

love,

JJ

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ordered winny and proviron from Samson years ago, I wasn't impressed with either one. I heard Samson and IP were the same source, idk if that's true or not.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ordered winny and proviron from Samson years ago, I wasn't impressed with either one. I heard Samson and IP were the same source, idk if that's true or not.

Post an intro?

New Threads