Here's Kane joining some friends here.

Reaction score
hi there.

Kane, "the horseman" as the kids call me now.

heigh 6'2 age 39 near 40.

weigh from 265 lbs 14% BF in 2010

and down to 213 lbs 13% bf between juily 2011 till descember 2011. trombosis, stenosis, hemoragy... ( nothing having with steroids.. but i'm limited in the compounds i will use in the futur)

now 224 lbs 11% bf. ( just a lil cycle of NPP-test-prop but i had not the time to finish that cycle)

3 children. and one more is coming slowly weeks after weeks.

2 grandchild. one in september 2007 the other in may 2009; and one more is coming to...

long very long story among the steroid world since 1989 till now.

cycle, almost all compounds passed in my body; tren-e was my favorit compound till 2011 ( almost 20 cycle made); now it's only primo-cycle in the futur.

my job : january 2011 instructor in security of international aiports, from a long story of military basis aiport instructor in E.U.

Now, the most important; i'm involve in a association for unabled children and poor children to have the opportunity to reach and have real contact with horses. that's the reason they call me "the horseman", it's a great job!! the best for me! but taking care of kids and horses take a big amount of time in a day. 13-14 hours without counting than the the center is about 155 KM from my house.

the manager of the asociation " one kid one horse" is Dollly ( 31 yearold), but she doesn't want to join the board where i'm logged.

divorced in end of 2009 and mary again with the same wife Carole in 2010.

well dunno what to tell you more about me.

ezekiel is my referal, but it doesn't appear, dunno why...

i'm a mod on steroidology since 2010. i've been gold member in teamandro before. elitefitness to... and some others.

Well, like i'm very busy with kids, familly, health, gym, and all the rest of the life it's very hard for me to come regularly;

but i'm a good guy; if i can help someone, i will just say my advices, and always what i learnd to be the truth.

good luck guys.

one more thought : -"you're the best! just the others perhaps don't already know that" keep it in your mind.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Kane. Good to see you brother.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome cane glad you made it over brother.

Reaction score
Bro my respect to you, good advice from you on Ology, glad you are here!!!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Kane! Glad to have you here on SI.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Kane !!!! :)

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey big guy glad to see you here :)

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now SI membership cant get any better than this !!!!

welcome my friend

hi there.

Kane, "the horseman" as the kids call me now.

heigh 6'2 age 39 near 40.

weigh from 265 lbs 14% BF in 2010

and down to 213 lbs 13% bf between juily 2011 till descember 2011. trombosis, stenosis, hemoragy... ( nothing having with steroids.. but i'm limited in the compounds i will use in the futur)

now 224 lbs 11% bf. ( just a lil cycle of NPP-test-prop but i had not the time to finish that cycle)

3 children. and one more is coming slowly weeks after weeks.

2 grandchild. one in september 2007 the other in may 2009; and one more is coming to...

long very long story among the steroid world since 1989 till now.

cycle, almost all compounds passed in my body; tren-e was my favorit compound till 2011 ( almost 20 cycle made); now it's only primo-cycle in the futur.

my job : january 2011 instructor in security of international aiports, from a long story of military basis aiport instructor in E.U.

Now, the most important; i'm involve in a association for unabled children and poor children to have the opportunity to reach and have real contact with horses. that's the reason they call me "the horseman", it's a great job!! the best for me! but taking care of kids and horses take a big amount of time in a day. 13-14 hours without counting than the the center is about 155 KM from my house.

the manager of the asociation " one kid one horse" is Dollly ( 31 yearold), but she doesn't want to join the board where i'm logged.

divorced in end of 2009 and mary again with the same wife Carole in 2010.

well dunno what to tell you more about me.

ezekiel is my referal, but it doesn't appear, dunno why...

i'm a mod on steroidology since 2010. i've been gold member in teamandro before. elitefitness to... and some others.

Well, like i'm very busy with kids, familly, health, gym, and all the rest of the life it's very hard for me to come regularly;

but i'm a good guy; if i can help someone, i will just say my advices, and always what i learnd to be the truth.

good luck guys.

one more thought : -"you're the best! just the others perhaps don't already know that" keep it in your mind.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kane, welcome brother. It's good to see another knowledgable member join SI.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome over Kane, good to have you.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
KANE!! Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!! So glad you made it brother!!

Reaction score
thanx for your welcomes guyz and lady Mrsp... huumm already mod! hahaha some kind of of good staff on here.

ok i have not the same time zone than you. it's exactly midnight here. time to go to bed for me. tomorow wake at 4.AM. like i said... time is a treasure for me now. hope you anderstand.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home brother

New Threads