clenbuteral dosages

Reaction score
i'm 19 years old and ive been planning to take clen and would appreciate if you guys can give me some advice about doses, what to expect. im planning to do boxing twice a week and lift heavy three times a week.
do you feel depressed post cycle?
do you lose the fat loss reached after cycle; even if you keep diet and training in check?

would appreciate any comments, cheers

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of clen, and I'd say yer a bit young to be considering it, however in the interest of arming you with enough info that ye won't hurt yerself, many start with just 40 mcg to test how they react & then make their increases in 20 mcg 'jumps' every couple weeks for the duration of their 'cycle' which commonly lasts 4-6 weeks.

Keep in mind, its a stimulant and a thermogenic - expect mad sweating, insomnia and headaches.

Why are ye planning to take clen? Weight cut for boxing?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've taken it once. 40mcg a day two weeks on two weeks off for 8 weeks.

Loved the stimulating effects at first, but I couldn't sleep worth sh*t and it quickly caught up with me. I was also strict with my diet and doing about 3.5 hours of cardio a week so I can't tell you with much certainty how much clen added to the results. I can tell you this, though, when I was done with it I remember thinking it would be a heck of a lot easier to just eat 300 fewer calories than to put up with the sleep deprivation.

No post clen depression (it was a relief to finally stop taking it) and there was no unintentional weight gain after I stopped.

Some PEDs make you feel good; I put this in the category of those that make you feel bad. IMO not something to consider unless you're stepping on stage.

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of clen, and I'd say yer a bit young to be considering it, however in the interest of arming you with enough info that ye won't hurt yerself, many start with just 40 mcg to test how they react & then make their increases in 20 mcg 'jumps' every couple weeks for the duration of their 'cycle' which commonly lasts 4-6 weeks.

Keep in mind, its a stimulant and a thermogenic - expect mad sweating, insomnia and headaches.

Why are ye planning to take clen? Weight cut for boxing?

im planning it to slim down just a bit and maintain muscle mass. read that it lets you keep alot of muscle.
i have got no weight cuts coming up, just feeling like i wanna kick it up a notch.
thx for shedding some light bro appreciate it.

Reaction score
I've taken it once. 40mcg a day two weeks on two weeks off for 8 weeks.

Loved the stimulating effects at first, but I couldn't sleep worth sh*t and it quickly caught up with me. I was also strict with my diet and doing about 3.5 hours of cardio a week so I can't tell you with much certainty how much clen added to the results. I can tell you this, though, when I was done with it I remember thinking it would be a heck of a lot easier to just eat 300 fewer calories than to put up with the sleep deprivation.

No post clen depression (it was a relief to finally stop taking it) and there was no unintentional weight gain after I stopped.

Some PEDs make you feel good; I put this in the category of those that make you feel bad. IMO not something to consider unless you're stepping on stage.
for 8 weeks is quite long. did the shit catch up with you in 2 weeks or was it over a longer period of time?
cheers for the wisdom!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
for 8 weeks is quite long. did the shit catch up with you in 2 weeks or was it over a longer period of time?
cheers for the wisdom!

It was 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks so I was on it for four weeks total. In both instances of the two weeks on, it would catch up with me at the end of week 1.

I cut each year more or less for cosmetic reasons and to prove to myself I can do it (i.e. I don't complete) so next year I'm just going to give myself a longer runway for the diet and cardio to do their work and skip the thermogenics. What Nblesavage said about the sweats, insomnia, and headaches is on point and isn't worth, what in my case, is a recreational pursuit.

Reaction score
2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks is the way to go. I ran it at 100mcgs a day, I didn’t taper up in the beginning. Sides were manageable, mostly shaky as hell and elevated body temp. It did what I needed it for, I’d run it again if I ever cared about being lean again.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I have taken clen on several occasions. Im in the minority of those who like it. But there are some things to consider. DK hit the nail on the head. 2 weeks on and then a week or two off. Your body becomes acclimated to the dosage very quickly. So to avoid tripling the dosage, I would take a week off. During the week off you could take Benadryl, that seems to clear the receptors and when you start back, you can start at the beginning dosage. (that's how it worked for me) Clen just like any other drug needs you to be on your game, diet must be on, water intake must be high. If you think you are going to take clen and lose weight and eat whatever, you are mistaken and only hurting your body.

Be prepared for the shakes. Sometimes that pumps are so intense in your forearms that you cant hold the weight. If you experience headaches, drop the dose. Again, I like the stuff but you must respect it.

As stated I would start with 40mcgs and see how your react, stay there for a few days then bump up to 60, if you can handle more, you could go up to 80. I got good results doing it that way.

Good luck.

MO

New Threads