Stan Efferdings Vertical diet

Reaction score
Has any body tried out Stan Efferdings vertical diet? I've been dipping my toes into it in the last few days of days and the meals are so easy to make and it seems to digest well and not cause bloating, which is a big part of the diet I suppose.
Eating all steak can be expensive so I'm supplementing a lot of my red meet with lean ground sirloin.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
As opposed to the horizontal one? I don't know about all these diet fads. I believe it is pretty easy with some common sense what ever your goal is.

Reaction score
As opposed to the horizontal one? I don't know about all these diet fads. I believe it is pretty easy with some common sense what ever your goal is.

Ya just looking for feedback and honestly I'm just giving it that name because that's what it's been called. It's essentially red meats, white rice and some other things for micronutrients like carrots, chicken stock, bell peppers and among others.
For me when I follow a certain diet or excercises routine it just familiarizes me with and how I should be eating or excercising because if not I'm usually just randomly doing shit.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Dan is doing this but he’s been MIA for many weeks.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dan is doing this but he’s been MIA for many weeks.

you mean....Automat????...he's got a lot going on but he's all good!:32 (20):

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
try a reverse diet ..ask pob about it he invented it

Reaction score
Think it has something to do with Applebees too

That's the 2for20 diet. Eat the whole thing in one sitting. It's actually pretty easy and frustrating if you planned on taking the other meal to work the next day.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did he really? Ive heard about it. I think it's pretty much slowly upping your intake after being in a cut or a deficit.

Definitely shoot him a PM about it if you're interested, he can provide you with a ton of resources regarding the methodology, etc.

New Threads