Yohimbine HCL - My Protocol

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
For completeness I wanted to come back and add this...

Theres a solid chance Yohimbine May raise cortisol levels and increase visceral fat if you don’t manage recovery and stress right.

For OCD reasons I happened to take two dexa scans a month apart while wrapping up this final dieting phase. Lost 4+ pounds of fat and added 3+ pounds of muscle.

All good except I added about a half pound of visceral body fat. I know dexa machines use an algorithm to determine visceral fat but the claim it’s pretty accurate.

One explanation is the increase in FFA combined with an increase in cortisol. This would be due to the high caloric deficit, weight training and heavy cardio. I pushed myself way to hard and ended up taking the final week off completely. Apparently Yohimbine can raise cortisol levels by itself so I don’t know how much each component contributed.

Interesting side effect that does make me wonder if it’s all a zero sum game. Extra subq fat loss traded for some visceral gains or dial back on cardio/cals to prevent visceral gains and have a subq loss equivalent to the non-Yohimbine approach.

Food for thought..

New Threads