Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21
  1. #13
    Senior Member Chillinlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 308 Times in 235 Posts
    So if I read right you take it on a empty stomach?
    DONíT BE AFRAID TO GIVE UP THE GOOD TO GO FOR THE GREAT

  2. #14
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 856 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillinlow View Post
    So if I read right you take it on a empty stomach?
    yes, based on broscience.... insulin spike from food theoretically can undo the extra fatty acids you’re releasing. (Huge logical jumps here - don’t tell Zilla)
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

    Jin (10-14-2018)

  4. #15
    Member waltr64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    Yohimbe gives me shitty sides. I havenít taken it in years
    Same, I have ordered some injectable to see if there is a difference but the oral messes me up.

  5. #16
    Moderator Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    5,715
    Thanks
    5,780
    Thanked 7,693 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    Same, I have ordered some injectable to see if there is a difference but the oral messes me up.
    You seem to have a good base of knowledge but poor decision making skills.

    55. With heart failure.

    Taking tren. And injecting yohimbe?

    you are asking for a heart attack.

    Toxicly Masculine,
    Holier than thou,
    Juiced Up Gorilla.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    Viduus (10-15-2018)

  7. #17
    Elite Straight30weight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,734
    Thanks
    768
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 822 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    Same, I have ordered some injectable to see if there is a difference but the oral messes me up.
    May I ask why? I just don't see the benefits being that important.
    Cuz itís cool to be the player, but it sucks to be the fan

  8. #18
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 856 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    May I ask why? I just don't see the benefits being that important.
    Agreed. I’d say it just helps my cardio go a little better. Maybe 5-10% but that could all be a placebo. I wouldn’t use it if it weren’t sitting on a store shelf. Only thing besides EC that does a thing.
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

  9. #19
    Member waltr64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    You seem to have a good base of knowledge but poor decision making skills.

    55. With heart failure.

    Taking tren. And injecting yohimbe?

    you are asking for a heart attack.
    Heart Failure is a condition where the heart does not pump hard enough. Doc say's I'll never have a heart attack which is a good thing but also told me I'd be dead two years ago. Tren has been studied in Eastern Europe to make the heart stronger and I will see if it has had an effect in November for my next test. I have low blood pressure which really sucks. Without albuterol (which I get from my doc) and lots of coffee I'd be on Oxygen all the time (which I have). The doc also give me digoxin to make my heart pump harder. Right now I try anything just to keep going. I did get the injectable yohimbe however, it is a no go, it gives me the shakes even at a low dose. I had a doctor recommend yohimbe years ago as one of the few legal stimulants but I just can't take it.

  10. #20
    Moderator Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    5,715
    Thanks
    5,780
    Thanked 7,693 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    Heart Failure is a condition where the heart does not pump hard enough. Doc say's I'll never have a heart attack which is a good thing but also told me I'd be dead two years ago. Tren has been studied in Eastern Europe to make the heart stronger and I will see if it has had an effect in November for my next test. I have low blood pressure which really sucks. Without albuterol (which I get from my doc) and lots of coffee I'd be on Oxygen all the time (which I have). The doc also give me digoxin to make my heart pump harder. Right now I try anything just to keep going. I did get the injectable yohimbe however, it is a no go, it gives me the shakes even at a low dose. I had a doctor recommend yohimbe years ago as one of the few legal stimulants but I just can't take it.
    Tren for heart health.

    I have no idea how to respond to this except to say that I hope it works out for you.

    Toxicly Masculine,
    Holier than thou,
    Juiced Up Gorilla.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    Straight30weight (10-25-2018)

  12. #21
    Elite Viduus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 856 Posts
    For completeness I wanted to come back and add this...

    Theres a solid chance Yohimbine May raise cortisol levels and increase visceral fat if you don’t manage recovery and stress right.

    For OCD reasons I happened to take two dexa scans a month apart while wrapping up this final dieting phase. Lost 4+ pounds of fat and added 3+ pounds of muscle.



    All good except I added about a half pound of visceral body fat. I know dexa machines use an algorithm to determine visceral fat but the claim it’s pretty accurate.

    One explanation is the increase in FFA combined with an increase in cortisol. This would be due to the high caloric deficit, weight training and heavy cardio. I pushed myself way to hard and ended up taking the final week off completely. Apparently Yohimbine can raise cortisol levels by itself so I don’t know how much each component contributed.

    Interesting side effect that does make me wonder if it’s all a zero sum game. Extra subq fat loss traded for some visceral gains or dial back on cardio/cals to prevent visceral gains and have a subq loss equivalent to the non-Yohimbine approach.

    Food for thought..
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Yohimbine - How would you prove efficacy?
    By Viduus in forum Fat Burning and Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2018, 06:26 AM
  2. Dave Palumbo`s Keto Diet Protocol + D - RUG Protocol
    By SuperBane in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 01:50 PM
  3. Inferno muscle junkie combined with yohimbine
    By Tashi in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 04:44 PM
  4. Standard Post Cycle Therapy Protocol
    By Stacked in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •