How to make synthol?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly man, I don't think you are going to get any of the answers you are looking for here. Best way is going to do some research on your own. Not bashing you but, that's really not our thing here.

Reaction score
Honestly man, I don't think you are going to get any of the answers you are looking for here. Best way is going to do some research on your own. Not bashing you but, that's really not our thing here.

Thankyou, this is an answer i can do something with, thankyou for your time to answer.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be a Dick but, prolly should have gotten that from the first 50 posts lol

Good luck bro
I'd been curious about the shit but would never do it myself
**** all that Shiddt

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
The results of synthol seem to vary greatly from one individual to the next and varies by the amount and duration of time it is used. It can actually kill muscle tissue. Most pro bodybuilders these days do spot injections with large amounts of AAS (oil) and now they largely use nolotil just before a show which causes muscle inflammation. (Swelling)

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
The results of synthol seem to vary greatly from one individual to the next and varies by the amount and duration of time it is used. It can actually kill muscle tissue. Most pro bodybuilders these days do spot injections with large amounts of AAS (oil) and now they largely use nolotil just before a show which causes muscle inflammation. (Swelling)

I thought spot injections were pretty pointless?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I thought spot injections were pretty pointless?

Apparently very large doses of AAS do a similar thing to expand the fascia. Ive seen a lot of pros talk about it anyway.

None of this is anything I have any experience with but seen a lot of youtube vids made by pros and know a few guys from the gym who compete who basically say the same thing.

Reaction score
Not trying to be a Dick but, prolly should have gotten that from the first 50 posts lol

Good luck bro
I'd been curious about the shit but would never do it myself
**** all that Shiddt

Tes you are right, but i was just waiting for someone that would actualy take te time to talk and not just go like synthol sucks blablabla you know. And just like you im just courious about it haha.

Reaction score
Apparently very large doses of AAS do a similar thing to expand the fascia. Ive seen a lot of pros talk about it anyway.

None of this is anything I have any experience with but seen a lot of youtube vids made by pros and know a few guys from the gym who compete who basically say the same thing.

I heard that they mix it up like 50% synthol 50% gear and inject that into the muscle.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
As for spot injections not working, Im sure that's true for normally reaponsible steroid users but think about these pros.

Dallas McCarver's autopsy revealed a total test level of 55,000 ng/dl! Imagine how much oil it takes to get to those levels.

Reaction score
As for spot injections not working, Im sure that's true for normally reaponsible steroid users but think about these pros.

Dallas McCarver's autopsy revealed a total test level of 55,000 ng/dl! Imagine how much oil it takes to get to those levels.

They say it was like 10grams each week, so if we take 9gram we should be fine i guess haha. but serious i was not expecting such high amounts

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
You make the hard R's look like mensa members

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
They say it was like 10grams each week, so if we take 9gram we should be fine i guess haha. but serious i was not expecting such high amounts

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

New Threads