How to make synthol?

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

so i want to know how to make synthol, does enyone make it before? what is in it?

Kind Regards
TestingKid

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone here messes with synth

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
What was that google acronym I think POB used a few days ago?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I just use motor oil. 10w-30 works for me.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

so i want to know how to make synthol, does enyone make it before? what is in it?

Kind Regards
TestingKid

I’ve read a post on it somewhere. It sounds super easy and extremely cheap to make loads of it. Just search Google for the recipe. IIRC there are 3 ingredients.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Oh yeah man blast away with that synthol cause fukk makin actual gainz :32 (5):

Reaction score
I’ve read a post on it somewhere. It sounds super easy and extremely cheap to make loads of it. Just search Google for the recipe. IIRC there are 3 ingredients.

i think we read the same one, its oil, lidocaine and BA. But if i heat up the oil and lidocaine it is not desolving good it becomes like plastic so i dont know how to make a liquid of it.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude. Shit sounds dangerous .

Best of luck to you.

You can prolly find a shit load of stuff on red
Idk if it's still kickin but?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Even if it was safe, which it isnt, it's just pathetic. I realize that prettty well all pros use site injections but they have millions at stake. For the average Joe, it just seems really sad.

Unless it works on your wiener. If it'll blow up my joint, Im all in.

Coldblooded

Reaction score
i think we read the same one, its oil, lidocaine and BA. But if i heat up the oil and lidocaine it is not desolving good it becomes like plastic so i dont know how to make a liquid of it.

Well your probably doing it right then because that is basically what your putting in your body..F that.

Reaction score
i understand that you all dont like synthol, but im here to learn about it bacause i found it an interesting subject, so please if you dont have something usefull te say dont comment. i thought this forum was to learn about things not to judge.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
The use of synthol in the world of BB is well known, but if your plan is to end up looking like one of those stupids asses that blow up their damn arms and just look like complete fools...yeah youre going to get judged. just asking about it and not stating your intent with it probably has most people figuring your plan is to look like one of the retards.

Maybe if you state your actual intent with the stuff you may get a less hostile response.

And just as a FYI, none of the older members here are going to sugar coat shit for people and if someone says something that is just dumb as shit, you are going to be told that in no uncertain way. This place is a great resource for training, diet and everything that goes along with it, but it is not for anyone with thin skin and gets offended easily.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Hydraulic fluid - it works for bulldozers right and cranes right?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
i dont understand what you mean with OP, can you explain it please

OP= original poster= you.

OPs main interest seems to be brewing stuff. Let him brew if that’s what he wants to do.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Sorry. I guess I just get jealous of these awesome physiques.