I'm new to this

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
That’s a lot of sugars my dude, not everyone is the same but I’m on the smaller side for guys here, but even while bulking my sugars are in the 60-80 range ..
have you noticed where you’re getting it all from?

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Hopefully those numbers will change with tuning this in. These are the kinds of numbers you should expect when you go on the seefood diet with emphasis on burgers and pizza.

Yes, it will make you gain but not exactly the weight you are looking for.

Do what you have to do to get the cals in but do your best to not take the easiest path. Discipline is the biggest part of what we do. If we build a foundation of cutting corners, we may end up cutting corners on lots of stuff.

Winners that compete, aren't cutting corners.

Honestly man, I'd like to see the protein around 200.

Reaction score
Yea I gotta make it a usual thing to be getting in that much food and cals and I can start tuning it in so that I'm getting the most useful mix of what I'm able to eat and yea I'm gonna do my best and I'll going to the nutrishop shortly to check out the mass tech extreme 2000 and the mp combat co mass gainers and see what would best fit my needs and wants

Reaction score
I'll try to keep it mostly clean...tilapia salmon,tuna,chicken fruits and veggies and pastas and when I cant sit and eat a good meal I'll split a gainer shake up to make sure i get my goal of cals carbs and protiens

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
If you can opt for cod instead of tilapia.
other white fish get can get quite a bit more expensive

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it mostly clean...tilapia salmon,tuna,chicken fruits and veggies and pastas and when I cant sit and eat a good meal I'll split a gainer shake up to make sure i get my goal of cals carbs and protiens

Eating 3500K of “clean” food is a LOT of volume. Don’t be scared to eat pizza and burgers. Steak and lean ground beef are your friends. Just don’t go crazy with sugar imo.

Its important that that you be able to maintain this diet through this entire first year. Day in. Day out. That will be harder if you limit yourself to tilapia and veggies.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You will realize very quickly if you are making gains of mostly fat because of your lean frame. Dont be afraid of the junk foods my friend. Clean eating is for dudes looking to stand on a stage. You want mass and power. Put some mayo on that sandwich!!!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I gotta make it a usual thing to be getting in that much food and cals and I can start tuning it in so that I'm getting the most useful mix of what I'm able to eat and yea I'm gonna do my best and I'll going to the nutrishop shortly to check out the mass tech extreme 2000 and the mp combat co mass gainers and see what would best fit my needs and wants

That's probably the best deal on a gainer out there and it's huge. It's got about 20g less protein per 1000 cals but if your not drinking a bunch, that won't matter. GNC has buy one get one half off. Two buckets of the stuff is a lot if you don't like it though.

I will agree with the fellas on eating some cheat type stuff just don't go overboard, the first round of numbers didn't look so good. That first thread seemed to be pointing you to an all out bad diet.

You stick with it you will find your ground. There are a bunch of us here that have had lots of help through these boards in this community and enjoy helping the next guy out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I really thank everyone for there help and yea I figured I would get 2 buckets and whether I like it or not it's all about the end result, as long as I'm getting closer to where I want to be that's all that matters to me. I'm in it to win it!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Gotta laugh bro, I would drink that shit too.

You are going to want to get an extra large shaker cup. The standard, what you buy at any store, won't cut it with the volume of powder per serving unless you mix half at a time. The mass tech is pretty thick, the extreme 2000 may be worse. It can be difficult to get mixed, sucks having to chew it :32 (20):

Who knows, you may like it just the way it is. We are all different.

Reaction score
Haha I hear ya man and I only plan on doing halves bc I don't plan on needing more then 1 serving to compensate my macros

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Start a log in the members journal section!...excited to see your progress...i used to be small just like you so im rooting for you!

Reactions: Jin

New Threads