New Member - 1st post

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, I’ve been researching forums for several days and I think this forum is the only one I’ve found that is legit and not corrupted yet. I think a forum like this, that covers the particular topics talked about here is a a great resource to have access to. I’m excited to be a member here and look forward to learning a lot as well as sharing a bit of knowledge that may be beneficial to beginner bodybuilders. Ive been weightlifting for 6+ years continuously except for 1 bump in the road. I enjoy the training, diet management, supplements, and everything else about it. I work in construction and suffered a pretty bad back injury a couple years ago which set my training back quite a bit, and I lost some of my hard earned gains throughout the whole rehabilitation. I’m back to training my back fully now as well as squatting but I’m older now and no longer in my early 20s. Shit is just ****ing harder now and the gains don’t come nearly as quick as they used to. My goal was always to compete so I plan on getting back to that level as quick as I can now. Well this is my short intro and plan on Posting often. Glad to be considered part of the community.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground is the time of time to get your new phone and your phone number is on your way to your house and I will check your schedule and see if you can have it it will be a good time to get it to you tomorrow morning and I will check it out and see if you can have it it will be a good time.

This is my standard greeting along with choosing the next word suggestion from my iPhone about 40 times.

Enjoy random.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG..
with a name like that, I’m surprised FD hasn’t traced you IP address yet for a good ol hammering.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground is the time of time to get your new phone and your phone number is on your way to your house and I will check your schedule and see if you can have it it will be a good time to get it to you tomorrow morning and I will check it out and see if you can have it it will be a good time.

This is my standard greeting along with choosing the next word suggestion from my iPhone about 40 times.

Enjoy random.

Found BFK’s big brother...

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. I see you have met Jin.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I feel for ya.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Do you have my.history with PEDS? Perhaps I missed this.in your intro

Reaction score
Welcome and if you have any questions you should find a wealth of knowledge here.

New Threads