Cycle Question

Chillinlow

Reaction score
When I get bloodwork I use Direct Labs. They have quite a few options when it comes to testing your test. Which test should I take to test my test.

Mask if they have a countinued TRT panel it should cover everything you want.

1. Testosterone (Free/Total)
  2. Complete Blood Count
  3. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
  4. Estradiol
  5. Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)

Reactions: HDH
Reaction score
Background:
48 years old
lifting for years
currently weigh 185 lbs. as I was leaning out for vacation. Usually around 200 lbs.
a few cycles before but a long time ago
low test levels but insurance will not cover unless I turn into woman

Current Cycle:
started with Test Prop at 100mgs every 3rd day
npp also included in every shot- don’t remember how much. Average dose
i did this for 8 weeks

i wanted this to be about a 16 week cycle and getting tired of pinning myself constantly so switched:
600 mgs of Enanthate divided into two shots a week
just added 100 mgs of Proviron a day. Just started that.
dropped npp because I was only planning that for 8 weeks
aromison 12.5 mgs every third day
cybergoline .25 mags twice a week (just added this)

Gains in look and strength have been awesome. Only problem is when I switched to Enanthate I lost all sex drive. Bizarre because on Test Prop I could not get enough. I added the Proviron and cybergoline to see if it will help. I’m at level 0 when it comes to libido at this point. Everything else is awesome but this is pretty big problem.

The addition of prov should have boosted your libido right away so that means there is another issue at hand. I would get your blood work done and maybe drop the caber until your results come back. Is it possible your Test E and/or Prov are bunk? The max level in your blood stream from Test e is 48 to 72 hours after injection so feeling a little dip would be normal but to totally lose your libido is not. Both high and low estrogen can cause this to happen, so another reason to get blood work. The Prov should have increased your free test so take that into account when you get your blood work. Best time to get blood work while on Test e will be 4 to 6 days after injection and before 10am. Good luck.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id consider just the tes/prov for your next one. After all the talk of age & safety I think its wise to follow suit.

you can always run another one and push it a little further if this one goes well.

Reaction score
There are so many at different price levels. I want to make sure I’m taking the right test and then I will post results

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Privatemd and chose female gives you fsh lh e2 and test for 80bucks

New Threads