Cycle Question

Reaction score
Background:
48 years old
lifting for years
currently weigh 185 lbs. as I was leaning out for vacation. Usually around 200 lbs.
a few cycles before but a long time ago
low test levels but insurance will not cover unless I turn into woman

Current Cycle:
started with Test Prop at 100mgs every 3rd day
npp also included in every shot- don’t remember how much. Average dose
i did this for 8 weeks

i wanted this to be about a 16 week cycle and getting tired of pinning myself constantly so switched:
600 mgs of Enanthate divided into two shots a week
just added 100 mgs of Proviron a day. Just started that.
dropped npp because I was only planning that for 8 weeks
aromison 12.5 mgs every third day
cybergoline .25 mags twice a week (just added this)

Gains in look and strength have been awesome. Only problem is when I switched to Enanthate I lost all sex drive. Bizarre because on Test Prop I could not get enough. I added the Proviron and cybergoline to see if it will help. I’m at level 0 when it comes to libido at this point. Everything else is awesome but this is pretty big problem.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Prob lost sex drive to e2 not being in check? Get bloods done to know more..

what about pct? Got that planned out ?

Reaction score
Wondering if it's because the enanthate will take longer to kick in than the prop so maybe your declined a little in test levels. Not super educated with the sciences so someone could probably verify that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
propionate cleared out and the enanthate takes time to build up, should continue the prop for a few weeks along with the enanthate imo

Good advice. Also what doc said. Get bloodwork. 12.5mg e3d probably won’t cut it for 600mg/wk.

welcome.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Just a lapse between the TP and TE it sounds, one way to find out ^^^^^. Welcome to the UG.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
stick with what you were doing a bit longer or discontinue it now

rather than turning it into a completely illogical clusterfuk

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
odd how the tes issues worked out. Id cut the caber and drop the prov dose, just til your pp comes back.

Keep going with your changes, they will work themselves out in the next few weeks.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Keep going with your changes, they will work themselves out in the next few weeks.

he had a great little short ester cycle

now hes starting to run into sides and wants to go another 8 weeks on a long ester

you saying press on seems a little careless

Imo

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he had a great little short ester cycle

now hes starting to run into sides and wants to go another 8 weeks on a long ester

you saying press on seems a little careless

Imo

you are right, busy at work.

OP, continue to use the prop til the enth begins working.

Also, consider pinning EOD with prop. Its half live is very short. TPP would be maybe a day longer if you could switch

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
seems like since he dropped the npp nows a great time to finish things up

wait 8 weeks and start up a new cycle.

short and sweet vs now things are starting to get complicated and more risky

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Two valid points but If he doesn’t have the pct then I’d say go with gymrat recommendation.. just my .02

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
It was suppose to be a 16 week cycle so he's not doing more than what was intended, he just got tired of the prop.

I've lost count of theses types of issues I've seen over the years, I would keep running as well. He doesn't know the amount of npp he was running so if it was the same, the drop off of both compounds could be worse than just the test being dropped only. Some guys have problems like this with nands and he is 48.

Of course this is just my opinion but I think he should see if the test solves his problem. If he drops off now, he won't learn/know anything.

I could see if he were growing tits, yes stop but it's a libido issue. Even if he was having erectile dysfunctional problems, it would be good to see if the test would take make it get up so you would know if it's the nands.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Also, if he was having trouble with the nands, the caber he is now taking will help with libido. The raise in test levels should do it too.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Thats an opinion but not an opinion that is on the safe side

whether or not he indended to go 16 weeks all along

8 weeks worth of test p & npp is a good cycle

things are now starting to get weird so lets go ahead and fire up the long esters

so we can learn how to combat sides ?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
op 48 years old puts you in a higher risk catagory

in 8 weeks you can start up a new one without having to risk it

these little sides are just minor at this point

but are sides rearing their head at any rate

im 48 and just finished up a similar cycle recently

cant imagine starting up 8 more weeks at that point

was already starting to feel strung out at 8 weeks

coming off now will be a lot easier too

the red flags are up this is a good time to discontinue

Last edited:
Reaction score
My test levels are very low. I was having ED problems before starting. Also, lack of libido. Similar to now. The Prop changed that big time. I’m going to finish this cycle but will continue some sort of HRT with lower amount of test after. I don’t remember my numbers but my doctor would prescribe test for HRT but insurance will not pay for it. I am currently researching what my HRT program will be but this test changed my freaking life. Now if I could just get this no libido together I will wrap up this cycle with great success.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Thats an opinion but not an opinion that is on the safe side

whether or not he indended to go 16 weeks all along

8 weeks worth of test p & npp is a good cycle

things are now starting to get weird so lets go ahead and fire up the long esters

so we can learn how to combat sides ?

No silly, so he can understand what's going on, it's a simple libido issue.

In a few more years hopefully you will see this issue come up enough to understand what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
My test levels are very low. I was having ED problems before starting. Also, lack of libido. Similar to now. The Prop changed that big time. I’m going to finish this cycle but will continue some sort of HRT with lower amount of test after. I don’t remember my numbers but my doctor would prescribe test for HRT but insurance will not pay for it. I am currently researching what my HRT program will be but this test changed my freaking life. Now if I could just get this no libido together I will wrap up this cycle with great success.

I would stay on the cycle as well. From the sounds of it your age is a big factor. ED sides are like any others, more than likely you are prone to it. Sometimes you don't know yet and sometimes you do.

Your replacement dose will be simple, you can adjust yourself with your own blood work.

I would suggest staying away from tren, npp and deca. As I stated earlier, the npp was most likely a big factor, dropping them both at the same time.

Over time, it can get worse.

Reaction score
When I get bloodwork I use Direct Labs. They have quite a few options when it comes to testing your test. Which test should I take to test my test.

New Threads