Anyone ever use CBD oil for anxiety/aches & pain?

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
At a buddies and he was telling me about it, guess him and his wife been doing it everyday for about 3 weeks. Shes on meds for anxiety, and he said she rarely takes the meds and is thinking about stopping them as she feels more relaxed than ever and her mind has slowed down to normal. No thc in it, i cant do that due to job and random drug tests with DOT.

Ive had bad anxiety since i was 16, brain never shuts off, and social anxiety is horrible. Tried a few different scripts over the years but stopped due to extreme sides, and just deal with the shit; but it sucks big time.

so wanting real life feedback from trusted folks vs online reviews and only 1 real life user thus far. Then with all my career aches/pains, if itd tone them down as well, man, thatd be a game changer.

Thanks in advance

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve had friends tell me it workEd for them

Reactions: IHI

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I’ve had friends tell me it workEd for them

same but like all new fads that come out the first to jump on them are always the ones to make it sound like a miracle. It is gaining some traction and i see some popular people selling it now but i have yet to try it myself, will do so at some point. I have cbd massage oil that works ok but i don't think the two are similar.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got some in dog treats for my Pittie who hates thunderstorms. Chills her right out, fwiw.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
My brother uses it on one of his dogs too. Same thing. Great anxiety relief for storms or travel. Heard the same from others.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I have 2 CBD capsules that were homemade....my friend that gave them to me says they are stronger than anything the pharmacy or any supp store carries...ill report back later kinda saving them for a bad anxiety day.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all depends where you buy it.

ive used it for years, issuing ranging from A-Z

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got some in dog treats for my Pittie who hates thunderstorms. Chills her right out, fwiw.

Why the fudge............did it amp mine out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????

Lol, I'm serious though...it gave her energy!!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine tried the lotion for joint pain & said it worked. They also tried the liquid drops and said they weren’t as effective as the lotion.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Seen they have the 3 delivery methods- vape, lotion, and drops. This stuff is the drops under the tounge...going to grab a bottle on way home, spent more and less, ill try it

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Go with sublingual.. vape is gay, and you won’t stop putting the lotion on your pp.

New Threads