Testosterone update

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Does sunlight alone not help with vit D def.?

Reaction score
Not for me lol I have a history of low d I lived in Florida for a year and everyday i was out in the sun and still had low d

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Pellets are for people that don’t want to take any part in managing their trt. So, nobody on this board would be interested in that because we find the physiology and pharmacology to be interesting. We dedicate a lot of our free time learning about such things.

“Safer” meaning you don’t have to stick yourself with a needle once a week?

Some diabetics takes multiple shots a day. There is almost zero risk of infection so long as the proper protocol is followed.

Shots are are also far less painful than getting a pellet implanted in your ass.

The biggest reason pellets are inferior is that they don’t allow precision: your doctor will literally guess what dose you need and then you are stuck with that dose for 3-4 months. Based on bloodwork he will guess again and you’re in for another 3-4 months on a new dose.

Getting dialed in on trt takes time with shots. It could take over a year on pellets.

If you want no part in managing your trt and if you are certain you won’t run a cycle then you could consider pellets.

gosh pellets sounds horrible

New Threads