Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,237 Times in 2,414 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zenshin View Post
    thanks, but it’s still not a for sure it’s up too the urologist is he wants to do it, the endo just sent the referral stating that I want pellets, not that I need it, so I have to work on the doctor to convince him I think at least.

Also so found out my vitamin D is abnormally low 9.3 so I have to start 50k units a week for 12 weeks to see if my vitamins goes up, the endo said getting my vitamin D up could increase my testosterone levels a bit.
    I believe vitamin D deficiency can also lead to symptoms similar to low T. Hopefully supplementing will help.

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zenshin View Post
    thanks, but itís still not a for sure itís up too the urologist is he wants to do it, the endo just sent the referral stating that I want pellets, not that I need it, so I have to work on the doctor to convince him I think at least.

Also so found out my vitamin D is abnormally low 9.3 so I have to start 50k units a week for 12 weeks to see if my vitamins goes up, the endo said getting my vitamin D up could increase my testosterone levels a bit.
    I have had my vitamin d show low and a month later no changes and was good. Happened twice two different labs. vitamin D can skew easy. Best bet just take 2000 iu otc supp. Get retested see what Happens

ďIt's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat.Ē
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234