Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,483 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zenshin View Post
    thanks, but it’s still not a for sure it’s up too the urologist is he wants to do it, the endo just sent the referral stating that I want pellets, not that I need it, so I have to work on the doctor to convince him I think at least.

Also so found out my vitamin D is abnormally low 9.3 so I have to start 50k units a week for 12 weeks to see if my vitamins goes up, the endo said getting my vitamin D up could increase my testosterone levels a bit.
    I believe vitamin D deficiency can also lead to symptoms similar to low T. Hopefully supplementing will help.

Jacked and Bearded

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zenshin View Post
    thanks, but its still not a for sure its up too the urologist is he wants to do it, the endo just sent the referral stating that I want pellets, not that I need it, so I have to work on the doctor to convince him I think at least.

Also so found out my vitamin D is abnormally low 9.3 so I have to start 50k units a week for 12 weeks to see if my vitamins goes up, the endo said getting my vitamin D up could increase my testosterone levels a bit.
    I have had my vitamin d show low and a month later no changes and was good. Happened twice two different labs. vitamin D can skew easy. Best bet just take 2000 iu otc supp. Get retested see what Happens
    It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Thanks
    I figure I will give an update. I am now laying in my urologist office and had 12 pellets inserted in my bum lol. I was given the option of shots, gels or pellets, but I have issues with elevated cpk levels and intramuscular shots would not be a good idea so I opted for pellets instead of gels. Let’s see what happens

Thanks
    Also my vitamin d is is low at 9.3 so Ive been on 50k units a week of vitamin d and my levels are up too 23.5 on starting 5k a day of d3 let’s see with higher d levels and pellets hopefully I’ll get a nice level of testosterone

Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 636 Posts
    Does sunlight alone not help with vit D def.?

Thanks
    Not for me lol I have a history of low d I lived in Florida for a year and everyday i was out in the sun and still had low d

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234