What to run with test 400 to prevent gyno

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
At 400 mg of testosterone per week, I need approximately 1mg of Anastrozole to keep my estradiol in check. Sadly, that is how MY body responds, but IDK how YOUR body responds. At 400 to 500 mg of testosterone per week, I had friends literally crash their estradiol with 1 mg of Anastrozole per week. The only answer I can give you is "it depends!"

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And the Nobel Prize goes to Anabolicpowers.....:32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have my AI, Clomid, and Novadex before I start a cycle. I like to run 500mg to 600mg of test myself. For my AI I run arimdex .25 e3ds. The only way to really know is with bloodwork. If your running just 400mgs a week you should be fine. But always have a AI on hand.

Man...you live in a great place!!!!:32 (20):

Reaction score
I didn't do blood work. I do have Adex and Nolvadex in hand. But I don't know how to run Adex the right way without ****ing up my cycle.

Since you have already started lets look at it this way 400mg per week should give you great gains. My hormone doc told me that only 50% of his clients need AI with just Test, however you are running double the amount of TRT. The way you tell w/o blood test is you will not be able to get rid of that fat around the middle if your estrogen is high, you may feel fine or you may find yourself to be cranky or emotional. In reality is is better to be a little high then to be low on estrogen then you feel like shit and can hurt all over. If I were you I would start your amdix about 3 weeks into your cycle. If you have 1mg tabs take half of one twice a week. If you have .25mg caps take one e3days as mentioned above. If your nipples start to get tender (most men won't) start using caber (not cheap) once or twice a week and lower your test just a bit. If you start to feel not yourself add 50 mg of proviron per day if you can afford it (it will make the test work better and reduce the amount of AI you need). I've been on TRT for what seems like most of my life so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Blood work is important and all these other folks are correct you should get blood work and plan your cycle as well as have everything on hand just in case. I like to use HCG as well if you can afford it. Good luck.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
His test must have been missing the instruction label on the side.

Help yourself out a little and do some research. You should know quite a bit more before you ever jab that pin in your cheek!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
People like this is why we need to remove warning labels from stuff and let natural selection run its course!

New Threads