Big thanks to everyone on this board from the New Guy

Reaction score
I've been keeping up with the board for quite a while but just now getting around to posting. I just wanted to give a big thanks to all you guys. I've got a ton of good info and even more motivation from reading these boards. Hopefully, I'll have something offer in the future. I finally got back in the game about a year ago after taking several years off. I can't believe how much better I feel after getting things rolling again and let's just say the wife is enjoying it also.

Merlin

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Yeah Gear is tight. Makes my dick like a diving board for the Sloots.. What are your stats? Current cycle?

Reaction score
39yrs, 200# at 6'. The last few years I've felt like crap and finally thought about getting my levels checked and sure enough, my test levels were awful so I'm on Sottopelle from the dr. and they're keeping my levels pretty steady between 1200-1500 which has made a world of difference. Since I started that about a year ago I've been trying out tren and deca. I had never run tren before and dang I love that stuff. Before trt and hitting the gym I was sitting at 197# and completely out of shape with a lot of fat. Got back in the gym, started trt and deca a few months later and in no time gained 20#, of course with deca I still had the fat and some water. Next cycle was in march so I jumped on tren hoping to cut up for summer and I cut 25# in 2 months, which I have never cut in my life. I didn't even know I had abs, but I ended up pretty freakin cut. All I had to do was take the shirt off and the wife was on me. So I'm trying to maintain that and do a lean bulk and see how that goes. I just got everything for my next cycle that I'll start at the end of Nov. after my bloods. So I'll be on the SottoPelle, and plan to through in 500ml Tren, 400-600ml Masteron and I'll jump start things with a lower dose of dbol(I respond pretty good to a low dose without a ton of water). I've never ran Mast before but after reading on here it sounds like everyone loves the tren/mast combo. We'll see how it goes, I'm looking forward to it.

Merlin

Reaction score
and plan to through in 500ml Tren, 400-600ml Masteron and I'll jump start things with a lower dose of dbol(I respond pretty good to a low dose without a ton of water). I've never ran Mast before but after reading on here it sounds like everyone loves the tren/mast combo. We'll see how it goes, I'm looking forward to it.

When talking about compounds and weekly dosage do it in mg/wk. A lot of gear will come in various mL/mg ratio so its hard to tell how much you will be taking a week. Everyone loves masteron from what I have seen. I have yet to try it. I know if you are at a low bf% masteron will work wonders hardening you up.

Reaction score
Uhhh i will just leave this here..........

Thanks for busting my chops Grinder. Lol Yeah I understand the oxymoron, just mean I want to bulk without adding the water weight that I get from deca and maintain some abs in the process.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug brother

Reaction score
39yrs, 200# at 6'. The last few years I've felt like crap and finally thought about getting my levels checked and sure enough, my test levels were awful so I'm on Sottopelle from the dr. and they're keeping my levels pretty steady between 1200-1500 which has made a world of difference. Since I started that about a year ago I've been trying out tren and deca. I had never run tren before and dang I love that stuff. Before trt and hitting the gym I was sitting at 197# and completely out of shape with a lot of fat. Got back in the gym, started trt and deca a few months later and in no time gained 20#, of course with deca I still had the fat and some water. Next cycle was in march so I jumped on tren hoping to cut up for summer and I cut 25# in 2 months, which I have never cut in my life. I didn't even know I had abs, but I ended up pretty freakin cut. All I had to do was take the shirt off and the wife was on me. So I'm trying to maintain that and do a lean bulk and see how that goes. I just got everything for my next cycle that I'll start at the end of Nov. after my bloods. So I'll be on the SottoPelle, and plan to through in 500ml Tren, 400-600ml Masteron and I'll jump start things with a lower dose of dbol(I respond pretty good to a low dose without a ton of water). I've never ran Mast before but after reading on here it sounds like everyone loves the tren/mast combo. We'll see how it goes, I'm looking forward to it.

Reaction score
I've been keeping up with the board for quite a while but just now getting around to posting. I just wanted to give a big thanks to all you guys. I've got a ton of good info and even more motivation from reading these boards. Hopefully, I'll have something offer in the future. I finally got back in the game about a year ago after taking several years off. I can't believe how much better I feel after getting things rolling again and let's just say the wife is enjoying it also.

Hey I’m about try that cycle. So it’s that good??

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, glad to hear you no longer feel like crap.

New Threads