Dawg's Log

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So Im on my 8th pin today so basically four total weeks in. Today was chest day. Felt very strong and nearly got 315 for 8 this time. Just couldnt lock it out.

I have to say though, Im feeling nothing as far as energy boost is concerned, nor have I had a jump in libido. Id say it is very healthy but nothing crazy like I expected. I ordered bloods to see what's up bc this is not feeling like I expected. Zero extra agression in the gym either.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So Im on my 8th pin today so basically four total weeks in. Today was chest day. Felt very strong and nearly got 315 for 8 this time. Just couldnt lock it out.

I have to say though, Im feeling nothing as far as energy boost is concerned, nor have I had a jump in libido. Id say it is very healthy but nothing crazy like I expected. I ordered bloods to see what's up bc this is not feeling like I expected. Zero extra agression in the gym either.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!! Where's your video??

Reaction score

I’d guess another week or so and it’ll really kick in. You’ll love it!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
No crazy improvements this week but feeling pretty good. Ten injections in and got bloods back today. Test is just listed as greater than 1500. Notice In retaining a little more water but could be diet related. Estrogen has elevated from nonexistent on trt dose (plus 1mg adex per week) to now at 37.2. So 1 mg adex per week will keep me in range on 500 mg test. Should I consider lowering that or just leave it as is? I dont mind a little bit of water just while blasting and joints and libido are good.

Experts?

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I’m still searching on my golden e2 spot.. but I can say I felt great with it at 49.. more bloods coming soon to see where I’m sitting now.
id say be careful not to crash it or else that can mess you up.. sounds like what you’re doing is treating you well

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
That's good progress, Dawg! Consistent small improvements go a long way.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Believe we just got the kick in Ive been waiting for! 12th pin this morning so right at 6 weeks basically. Chest day today. Pushed 315 for 8 on my first set and it went surprisingly easy. I was really focused on slow controlled negatives but the weight just kept moving up.

My endurance is very much improved than in the past and a feeling of "I got this" on basically every set.

Had a great workout and then did some solid cardio for about twenty minutes.

I notice I can be a little more irritable than before but there could be other reasons for that lol. Gonna maybe add an extra half milligram adex and see how that feels but otherwise doing real well.

Libido is very strong but not uncontrollable.

Btw- 50 days sober today

Back day tomorrow. My favorite workout always!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Believe we just got the kick in Ive been waiting for! 12th pin this morning so right at 6 weeks basically. Chest day today. Pushed 315 for 8 on my first set and it went surprisingly easy. I was really focused on slow controlled negatives but the weight just kept moving up.

My endurance is very much improved than in the past and a feeling of "I got this" on basically every set.

Had a great workout and then did some solid cardio for about twenty minutes.

I notice I can be a little more irritable than before but there could be other reasons for that lol. Gonna maybe add an extra half milligram adex and see how that feels but otherwise doing real well.

Libido is very strong but not uncontrollable.

Btw- 50 days sober today

Back day tomorrow. My favorite workout always!

fukk yea dude! and congrats on the 50!

Reaction score
Very Nice. Gonna be starting my first test only cycle after my next bloods so I’m following this one close.

Congrats on the 50 days. Keep killin it!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I just realized most people post a workout log so Ill try to do a week's worth just so you can get an idea what I do. I pretty well change up the exercises and rep ranges every week and do basically what I feel that day. Sometimes it is all HIT (particularly on arms day). Here was my chest day

Bench:
Warm ups @ the bar, 95, 135, 225, and 275
Work sets: 315x8, 315x6, 315x6, 315x5 (all to failure)
Finished it with a big drop set as 315-225-135

Incline Dumbells
100x12, 100x10, 100x7, 90x10, 90x7
Finished with a drop set from 90s to 70s

Cable flies
4 sets 9-20 reps each supersetted with pushups to failure

Dip Machine
5 sets (9-20 reps to faiure)

Decline Bench Press Burnout
135- dont remember the reps but at that point I couldnt do many. Maybe 15.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Back day:

T-bar rows with a narrow grip:
1 plate- warmup
2 plates- warmup
3 plates- 20
4 plates-12
5 plates-5
4 plates-9
Drop set 4-3-2-1

Lat pulldowns w extra wide grip:
Sets were 70-20, 80-12, 90-8, 90-8, 80-10, Drop set-90-70-60

Barbell rows-
135-15, 185-10, 185-9, 185-8, 185-7, 135-10

Wide grip upright cable rows (pulled into the chest)
5 sets w reps between 20 and 8, 3 stage drop set finisher

Reverse grip pulldows
5 sets between 15 and 10 reps

One arm rear delt flyes (cable)
6 sets between 20 and 8 finished with a four weight drop set

Smith machine narrow grip shrugs
135-40
225-25
275-15
325-12
275-15

20 mins cardio

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Did shoulders yesterday and arms today. My recovery between sets is ridiculous compared to before. Im also noticing some pumps getting actually painful. Biceps are particularly rough. Really great workouts though and increased agression just in the gym.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Did shoulders yesterday and arms today. My recovery between sets is ridiculous compared to before. Im also noticing some pumps getting actually painful. Biceps are particularly rough. Really great workouts though and increased agression just in the gym.

Sounds like you’re responding well, but nobody responds better than Gibson. He actually grew an inch in height on cycle once. There’s still hope for you to hit 5’11. Good luck.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re responding well, but nobody responds better than Gibson. He actually grew an inch in height on cycle once. There’s still hope for you to hit 5’11. Good luck.

Then I can sell all my lifts!!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Man, I dont know what the deal is but I had my first weak workout since this all started. Ive been feeling better and stronger every week until today. My agression in the gym has been sky high and everything has felt light to me. I ate well all day but just had a weak chest day.

My first work set on bench I was down a rep and everything just felt heavy. I worked hard and got a great pump but just felt like it wasnt there. I was thinking about straight30weight's shoulder injury some so maybe I was being overly cautious but damn.....

I did start a new vial last week so the crazy part of my brain is saying there must be something wrong with it but I know that's not logical. I guess I just expected to always lift well while on blast but I just got a dose of reality lol. Back at it tomorrow.

New Threads