Dawg's Log

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You guys seem to like these and Im sure Ill have questions so figured I might as well start one for this first blast.

Stats: 5'10" and about 223 in the AM. Im guessing 12-13 percent bodyfat. 35 years old. Been natural my whole life until recently. Ive been on trt for 20 weeks at 200mg test cyp per week. Just got bloods done and all good there so the blast began.

Im pinning 250 mg test cyp mon and thursday. Included in that 500 mg is one mg adex so I doubt Ill need an AI but I have adex on hand if necessary. Ive pinned four times on this blast and due for the fifth tomorrow.

So far I have made some strength gains but I blame that on the gorging on food Ive been doing. I dont feel anything from the test yet. No libido increase. Energy has actually been a little low lately but Ive still been able to bring it in the gym.

Ive always done best with a bro split so my split currently is:
chest and light shoulder work (lot of lateral raises)
back, traps, and rear delts
arms
power shoulder mvmt (millitary or ohp), deads, and legs
Im also currently working calves at 5 sets per day and I do one day of intense cardio. (Usually much more than that but I toned it down for bulking purposes)

Im hoping to start feeling the test in the next week to ten days and then things should get real. Plan to run this blast for 12-14 weeks and then manage my own trt for a while before getting started with a doctor I know will prescribe it for me.

As for trt, unless bloods show something ugly, I plan to run my 200 cyp alongside 200 mast enth for a while. Mostly for the well being benefits but Im sure even low dose mast helps to make gains and the hardening effect will be nice to see what Ive gained.

Ill get bloodwork in a few weeks. Do you guys typically recommend week 5?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I would allow 5-6 weeks for the test to really kick in...will be following this log best of luck !

Reaction score
Good luck man, glad to see a log. I always enjoy following other people’s progress

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
First work set on flat bench monday was 315x6. Let's see if we can get it to 10 in 12 weeks. (Assuming my left AC joint doesnt totally separate)

Reaction score
I’m also interested in seeing how you benefit from mast while on trt.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I was expecting to see a photo of something floating in a bowl .... but I’ll still enjoy the training log.

Based on those stats you have a solid 40 pounds of muscle on me. You’re going to look like even more of a beast by the time things things done.

Awesome work with the extra clarity and focus. You can feel your new found drive through your posts.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good much man, and.enjoy the sex drive
It's the one of best ****ing parts.
Only if your wife or girl is down
Then not so much hahaha.

Shits great man,
Keep us posted
Will be curious to follow this log

And vid, you too bro

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Im pinning 250 mg test cyp mon and thursday. Included in that 500 mg is one mg adex so I doubt Ill need an AI but I have adex on hand if necessary.

I'm not sure what you're saying here....

Ill get bloodwork in a few weeks. Do you guys typically recommend week 5?

Have a solid 4 weeks in but 5 is just fine. Everything should be leveled out by then. Glad to see you did the BW before your cycle; that's smart.

Being on TRT for 20 weeks, you're libido should be up from that. Speaking of up, he should be up before you in the morning just on that TRT dose. If you were not waking up under a tent before, I would think something is off. What was your pre-cycle TT on TRT? Everyone is different but a raise in testosterone from average range to above average does not always equate into chasing fatties. Testosterone going from very low to in mid-range seems to have a greater effect on libido.

315x6 to 315x10 is about a 40lb increase in your bench max. Depending on how close you are to your upper end potential, that may or may not be doable. I'd like to tell you it's not obtainable, have you get all pissed off at me and then prove me wrong in 3 months.

In all good luck with this and I'm following along. Here if you need anything, just ask.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Snake, my trt test (which Im using along with some UG cyp) is mixed with adex at a rate of 1mg dex to 200 mg cyp.

Per your other question, Id say my libido is healthy but not high right now. Im pretty sure that after quitting drinking, my E2 dropped even further and is now lower than it should be. Itll be interesting to see what this blast shows me through bloods. When I was drinking daily, my libido was very high and last bloods showed total test at 915. Honestly though, total test means very little for me due to a high shbg level. My free test is where Ive always had the issues. Bloods before trt varied total between 386 and 515. Free and bioavailable were always VERY low though.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of dex, maybe that’s why you haven’t had a high libido

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Through the roof when I was drinking which only makes sense. Another of the many reasons Ive left that clinic

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good solid foundation based on your stats better then most guys, you should see some good gains over time it’s marathon not a race dont push yourself to injury that is never fun, keep it up man!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
5 pins in and nothing much to report. I am gaining size and some strength but energy is still a little low. I know it's still early to be feeling much of anything yet. Getting a bit of trap acne so hopefully that means my gear is good. It's from a very reliable source. Arms day today. Should be fun

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
315 x 7 on my first work set today snake. Thats right after 275x10 which I consider my last warmup set since I think I could get it 13-14 times. 6 pins in today.

Ill take a video and kill some crows when it gets to ten. Just provide your address and Ill send em your way. Internet is full of crow recipes. :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
315 x 7 on my first work set today snake. Thats right after 275x10 which I consider my last warmup set since I think I could get it 13-14 times. 6 pins in today.

Ill take a video and kill some crows when it gets to ten. Just provide your address and Ill send em your way. Internet is full of crow recipes. :)

oooooooh no.....we all get to see the video!!!:beaten:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
29 days sober btw. Bulking is tough bc my metabolism seems to have gone into overdrive. 226 when I got to the gym at 3pm so gotta up calories again.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
29 days sober btw. Bulking is tough bc my metabolism seems to have gone into overdrive. 226 when I got to the gym at 3pm so gotta up calories again.

Great job....just don't think about it and keep busting ass!!!!:32 (20):

New Threads