Dawg's Log

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I know how body dysmorphia works though and I definitely have it to some degree. Whatever you look like becomes normal so you always want more. And then the next thing you know, youre a 280 lb japanese guy who still thinks he looks small.

Im gonna keep my eyes peeled for this.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I believe you know the answer to that. Lol

But I may be different than a lot of people. Ill try and get a little more each time and then harden back up. I dont really have any interest in being too much bigger than I am now but the composition can improve over time. I think a 9-10 percent bf at about 230 would be perfect for me.

I dont really see a point in building a body that has no mobility or less than stellar in the endurance department. Im sure it seems odd to hear from an alcoholic but I am very concerned with my overall health so my blasts will probably always be mild compared to most guys but that's fine with me. Hell, Ive been sitting at the very end of my genetic potential for years so any gains are a pretty huge deal to me.
That's why I ask, as I know your goals are a little different. I think cycles are like tattoos, there's never only one!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ill probably make a stupid decision and start sleeving this other arm. I dont mind the money or the pain but goddamn thats a lot of hours in the chair.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Damn Im gonna miss this for a few months.

Last week first set of bench was 330x7 and this week it was 335x8. For a guy who has been natural lifting for 25 years those gains are supernatural.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes...it’s addicting.....but you’ll get through it!:D

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
238 lbs today

very excited to cut

eddiek

Reaction score
Keep it up Gadawg. Going to do my first real bench on cycle this evening to use for baseline. Would love to get to your weight and reps!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Keep it up Gadawg. Going to do my first real bench on cycle this evening to use for baseline. Would love to get to your weight and reps!

Thanks!

Set a goal that seems a little impossible. Then have Snake tell you that you cant do it. :)

Im about to come off and start cutting at the same time so Im sure Ill see some lifts decrease. Hoping not too much though.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
239 this evening so it's basically all over. Gonna wait til the day after xmas to start cutting but Ill drop to trt dose on monday. It all feels really good but Im ready to trim some blubber off and eat healthy. The first place I gain weight is my face and that just happened.

My plan for cutting is really just to up the protein a little and cut out all the dirty stuff. Ive been eating tons of absolute junk to get enough cals to put this size on and it worked really well so Im just gonna remove the sugar, fast food, processed shit, etc. I hope I can maintain most of what Ive gained. Never got in a deficit on trt before so itll be interesting to see.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Those of you with experience cutting down, do you change anything in your training? I know it's important to keep lifting heavy and hard but it seems like in a cal deficit, you might be tearing muscle up faster than you can rebuild it.

Ive never tried to cut down real low before.

Reaction score
Those of you with experience cutting down, do you change anything in your training? I know it's important to keep lifting heavy and hard but it seems like in a cal deficit, you might be tearing muscle up faster than you can rebuild it.

Ive never tried to cut down real low before.
I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but I hit the gym with the same intensity no matter what.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Been back on trt dose for 3 pins now and have cut cals and increased cardio. Down about 5 lbs. Went to the gym today with the intention of pre exhausting chest and then focusing all on incline for a while. Gym was too crowded for all that so i sat down on a flat bench.

Did an all out set of 340 for 6 and failed miserably on the 7th but decided to go heavy and just see how things felt. Sets were:
365-3
385-1
405-1
Drop set 315-6, 225-7, 135-9

I havent gone that heavy in probably 14 years but it felt pretty damn good. Even after two ses for reps to failure, 405 felt very easy. Dont know where my PR is now but Im definitely the strongest Ive ever been. At 35 years old, Ill take it!

New Threads