Hi everyone advice needed

Reaction score
I am fairly new to the bodybuilding scene and am very interested in chemical enhancements. I am over 50 and in pretty good shape and started my first cycle of T one week ago. After one week of doing one quad of shot of sustanon 350 my ankle in that leg swelled, I was thinking it was to early to being related to estrogen and was wondering if I should lower my dose, switch to T in aqueous solution or stop altogether? Any help will be appreciated, I have also been taking 20cc of Jintropin per day but don't think that has anything to do with the problem, and also running oxymetholone 50mg per day.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Whoa, wait a minute. Im hoping that's a type-o with the Jintropin. Hoping you are meaing IU's. Anyway, this is your first cycle, you are over 50 and taking Test and drol? Drol is a little tough for a first cycle. You have AI on hand I hope. One shot of test wont cause your estrogen to spike. I have never seen that happen before. Swelling at the injection site yes, but not in the ankle. Are you taking any other meds? Hows the injection site? If the injection site is swollen, red or in pain, I would look at the quality of the AAS. Personally I think this is related to something else.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice

Whoa, wait a minute. Im hoping that's a type-o with the Jintropin. Hoping you are meaing IU's. Anyway, this is your first cycle, you are over 50 and taking Test and drol? Drol is a little tough for a first cycle. You have AI on hand I hope. One shot of test wont cause your estrogen to spike. I have never seen that happen before. Swelling at the injection site yes, but not in the ankle. Are you taking any other meds? Hows the injection site? If the injection site is swollen, red or in pain, I would look at the quality of the AAS. Personally I think this is related to something else.

Yes I meant 2iu, I have clomid and nolvadex for AI. I take a bp medication and a pill to reduce uric acid, the injection site is fine a little sore for a couple days,the baffling thing to me is that if it were general edema then it would manifest in other parts of the body? I read on one site that the T has no where to dissipate so it winds up in the ankle and crystallizes of course this could be his guess.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Yes I meant 2iu, I have clomid and nolvadex for AI. I take a bp medication and a pill to reduce uric acid, the injection site is fine a little sore for a couple days,the baffling thing to me is that if it were general edema then it would manifest in other parts of the body? I read on one site that the T has no where to dissipate so it winds up in the ankle and crystallizes of course this could be his guess.

clomid and nolvadex are not AI's..you need to save them for your pct tho...you will need arimidex or aromasin for your AI...no offense but you should have this stuff down before injecting anything...

Reaction score
No you're right no need to apologize I should have done more research but I have read that AI doesn't need to be started unless there are signs of gyno? So I didn't really look into it, just reading different blogs is not that productive since there are so many varied opinions it is probably best to find a good mentor/mentors and ask them the questions

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Mo and Rob are on here.

Probably not but I would be concerned about a blood clot and have my Dr look at it. High E2 can cause you to hold water but it's typically all over the body and if it is in one area more then the other, I would expect it to be bilateral.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Just remember that AI isn't just for gyno. Elevated E2 will cause water retention, ED issues, and over all being a bitch. lol I would get some blood work done about 4 or 5 weeks in. Good luck on the ankle swelling. Im over 50 also, so I feel your pain. lol

New Threads