Good for test cycle or drop some BF first?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
OP - Same as first cycle. just eat more. No need to complicate things. Lift heavy, eat, eat, eat some more, sleep and repeat. No need to mess with tren or Eq right now.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice i will do repeat the last cycle and eat way more.
Good question. Start a new thread. I’ll give my opinion and I’m curious to hear others.
I'd like to hear some oppins on that myself personally i don't see myself ever using it for some reason anything more than test just kinda scares me lol.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At what point should one get into tren?

when you have ran 3 cycles and one of them was multi compound

tren is the real deal bud, i personally have never ran anything beyond 300 mg. But if you are not prepared and not AAS educated, its not for you.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Last cycle i put on 20 lbs and feel like the gains stalled out pretty early. If i run 5-600 mgs/wk how much should i aim to gain per week?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Last cycle i put on 20 lbs and feel like the gains stalled out pretty early. If i run 5-600 mgs/wk how much should i aim to gain per week?

20 lbs isn’t enough for a test cycle? You should reassess your expectations. 1-2 pounds per week. Max.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
20 lbs isn’t enough for a test cycle? You should reassess your expectations. 1-2 pounds per week. Max.

No i was happy with the gains but My bf% actually went down a bit and my gains stalled the last few weeks so i feel like i could have gained more.

Merlin

Reaction score
No i was happy with the gains but My bf% actually went down a bit and my gains stalled the last few weeks so i feel like i could have gained more.

If you want to gain do what they said eat more. Its a marathon dude not a race. It will take you years of proper diet and lifting. Gear is not some dark magic that will blow you up, its an adjunct used in conjunction with diet and lifting. "We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not and act, but a habit."

New Threads