Good for test cycle or drop some BF first?

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I definitely would not suggest lowering bf. I would suggest you up the calories. What was your first cycle and how much did you put on?
First cycle was 500mg/wk test cyp went from the low 170's and peaked at 190 and lost some of along the way.

Who told you it's one or the other? You can run test and still cut. Trust me!
I'd rather bulk.

clean your bedroom or you're grounded!!!
it's not my room just an extra one i use for storage.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
How long was that first cycle? How was your diet? Training? Feel you should have made more..

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
How long was that first cycle? How was your diet? Training? Feel you should have made more..

12 weeks. I definitely should have upped the calories mid way through because my gains stalled at the end but i was slowly leaning out so i was still happy with the progress. Diet was 4000 calories (i maintain at 3750) which makes it hard to keep it clean all the time.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to focus on putting on muscle for the long term. Glad to hear the first cycle went well. I would say just repeat it and don't repeat the mistake. Stuff your face and make sure you are getting stronger.

Reaction score
First cycle was 500mg/wk test cyp went from the low 170's and peaked at 190 and lost some of along the way.

I'd rather bulk.

it's not my room just an extra one i use for storage.

If you can have your muscle mass, water and body fat tested while you are on cycle so you can see the progress. At 500 mg per week did you need any AI on your fist cycle? You may need it on your second cycle even if you did not on the first so keep some on hand. To bulk I like to add DECA and then start lifting heavy after about 3 weeks into your cycle. The DECA will have with joint issue and help your strength. You can use as litte as 100mg per week but would recommend 300 to 500mg depending on what you are looking for. DECA will cause you to retain fluid so that is one reason for the testing but realize it should go away when you are done. My wife say's if makes the muscles look puffy or like a doe boy but if you eat clean and take your AI you should see huge strength and size gains just realize it is slow to start working and will stay in your system for weeks after you stop. If you want a really lean bulk you can go with Tren (I like the way I look better on Tren) but it is very hard on the body so start with a lower dose of Tren A and build up. On this cycle I started with 20mg per day and increased it every week by 10 mg and feel great. I have tried just jumping in before and could not take it more than 4 weeks this time I am on my 6th week with no issues except looking better. I know friends that love EQ but due to a heart issue I can't take it (makes your blood thick) but for a young healthy guy it is worth a look. Good luck with what every you decide.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you can have your muscle mass, water and body fat tested while you are on cycle so you can see the progress. At 500 mg per week did you need any AI on your fist cycle? You may need it on your second cycle even if you did not on the first so keep some on hand. To bulk I like to add DECA and then start lifting heavy after about 3 weeks into your cycle. The DECA will have with joint issue and help your strength. You can use as litte as 100mg per week but would recommend 300 to 500mg depending on what you are looking for. DECA will cause you to retain fluid so that is one reason for the testing but realize it should go away when you are done. My wife say's if makes the muscles look puffy or like a doe boy but if you eat clean and take your AI you should see huge strength and size gains just realize it is slow to start working and will stay in your system for weeks after you stop. If you want a really lean bulk you can go with Tren (I like the way I look better on Tren) but it is very hard on the body so start with a lower dose of Tren A and build up. On this cycle I started with 20mg per day and increased it every week by 10 mg and feel great. I have tried just jumping in before and could not take it more than 4 weeks this time I am on my 6th week with no issues except looking better. I know friends that love EQ but due to a heart issue I can't take it (makes your blood thick) but for a young healthy guy it is worth a look. Good luck with what every you decide.

Welcone to the board Walt. Use paragraphs if you would.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Any suggestions on where to get some gear

Wall mart seems to have the better prices but it’s a bit shady as far as quality goes. Target has better stuff but you’re going to pay more.

but the really good shit you can get at gnc, just tell them you want to browse the back room!

New Threads