Ready for tren?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I am the world’s heaviest sweater. I pour sweat after peeling an orange on an autumn morning.

Zero night sweats for me:)

i would like to challenge you on that sir, lol, i have never met anyone that sweats more than I, also no night sweats when i ran tren (350/wk)

I never sweat; excluding hard cardio. But on 300 Tren, I sweat at night like a whore in church.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Great thread Jin.

I almost started a thread the other day on how tren is a mindfuk.

I was 7 weeks in and stopped it almost a week ago. Im finally getting back to normal, whatever that is.

Went to a concert with the wife. I was a hair away from snapping and beating the fuk out of a guy who was talking to my wife on the beer line.
I had no appetite.
Insomnia.
In general a very weird psychological feeling.
No sweats or anything else.

I dont think i'll touch tren again.

So I stopped at 7 weeks and went right into NPP with my test. I feel a ton better now. Better mood, better energy, better eating, and I dont know if placebo effect or not but im looking bigger in the gym, probably because I can actually eat a few carbs.

If you can handle it, good for you but for me no bueno. Gonna ride out the npp and see where it brings me. Liking it so far.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
i would like to challenge you on that sir, lol, i have never met anyone that sweats more than I, also no night sweats when i ran tren (350/wk)

Ill throw my hat in that ring too. When Im done lifting, you could wring out everything I wear including socks. Wherever Im standing in the gym looks like someone spilled a drink on the floor

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Great thread Jin.

I almost started a thread the other day on how tren is a mindfuk.

I was 7 weeks in and stopped it almost a week ago. Im finally getting back to normal, whatever that is.

Went to a concert with the wife. I was a hair away from snapping and beating the fuk out of a guy who was talking to my wife on the beer line.
I had no appetite.
Insomnia.
In general a very weird psychological feeling.
No sweats or anything else.

I dont think i'll touch tren again.

So I stopped at 7 weeks and went right into NPP with my test. I feel a ton better now. Better mood, better energy, better eating, and I dont know if placebo effect or not but im looking bigger in the gym, probably because I can actually eat a few carbs.

If you can handle it, good for you but for me no bueno. Gonna ride out the npp and see where it brings me. Liking it so far.

There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason as to who gets bad psychological tren sides and who doesn’t.

I have a pretty short fuse but didn’t have any issues with anger on tren. Appetite was good and no insomnia (although I did take .8mg of Xanax a night).

Were you pinned ed? I think that helps a lot of folks avoid the sides.

Tren and I get along.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Snort crushed final pellets

Reactions: Jin

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can I add in?

Being able to wake up in a pool of sweat every morning.

This happened to me big time. I get up in the night twice,

Id sleep on two towels and put one under the sheet so the misses didnt realize how bad it was. than id wake up at 3am & it was like someone poured a 5 gal bucket of water all over.

Everything would be very wet, changing all that shit was so annoying. I than had to change em again 3hrs later, if she woke up it was all over.

I earned the nick name towelie from the wife cuz i went from never touching laundry to washing 5 towels EOD.

Good times

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This can apply to any cycle beyond test that leads to the use of multiple compounds. And bloodwork? 80% of people on this or any other board talk bloodwork but don't practice what they preach, and that's a problem. Because most of the sides people complain about with tren are just uncomfortable cosmetic sides. The potential dangerous sides are silent and found in the bloodwork. But no one's actually falling over dead so most don't care or bother.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Snort crushed final pellets

there are stories of guys actually shooting finaplex pellets into their glutes. Crazy bastards. The days of actual finaject and finajet are long gone.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Tren doesn't bother me at all, but I will add that after 10-12 weeks at 600 my sleep started to get shitty. Everybody has to find their limit. Good list but I disagree with running NPP or deca first.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
The problem with tren is that guys hear its the best steroid out there and think they're gonna get super fukking jacked from it. I've seen so many little weasels try tren and get nothing from it. Don't run tren unless u know how to grow with a good diet and everything else that goes with it. 90 percent of guys don't even need to run tren. It has it place for sure. Tren fukks me up bad. Really bad.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
My 2nd cycle i was reccomended to go tren by someone i really respect and trust . Ran 200 test e and 400 tren 2 with 60 mg tbol. Gained alot of freaking mass . I actually liked the way i looked that big. No cuts but swoll. What i hadnt gained at the time was lifestyle changes with diet. Adter that cycle i fell off again and body went back to shit. Which goes to show you gear can get you to goals. But if you dont make lifestyle changes youre just spinning your wheels. Im a very laid back guy. I didnt think tren would effect my psychologically and felt confident about it. Turns out tren is very good to me.
2eyghmw.jpg

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The thing about the deca makes no sense to me but it's not like it would hurt.

Running tren successfully is more of a mental battle than anything. If you are immature and lose your shit easy or freak out over every time you sneeze while on then **** off. If you don't get blood work then **** off. If you don't know how to eat and train **** off.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
When should you consider running tren?

You've been consistent in the gym for over 2 years.

You are familiar with how your body reacts to testosterone.

You know how to manage your e2.

You’ve run bloodwork on your initial cycles.

You've ran at least 2 previous cycles one of which included npp or deca.

You are OK with trt for life.

That’s what I can think of for now. Please add, edit or comment.

If I wanted to go the TRT route, would my doctor prescribe Tren?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I wanted to go the TRT route, would my doctor prescribe Tren?

No, but wouldn't that be awesome!!!

My Doc is a GP/Hormone Dr.....He's known all about my past cycling and is always intrigued by it...but even he isn't acknowledged about all the other gear (obliviously he does TRT for men and HRT for women...and TRT is included in the HRT...I have to say that because I know many Dr's don't include test as part of HRT)

Soooooooooooo, can you imagine getting a script from your Dr.....like it's no big deal!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

New Threads