Ready for tren?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
When should you consider running tren?

You've been consistent in the gym for over 2 years.

You are familiar with how your body reacts to testosterone.

You know how to manage your e2.

You’ve run bloodwork on your initial cycles.

You've ran at least 2 previous cycles one of which included npp or deca.

You are OK with trt for life.

That’s what I can think of for now. Please add, edit or comment.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
I have to admit, I used tren way before I should have. I listened to a couple guys that appeared to know what they were talking about but didn't have a clue. I didn't know because I had less of a clue.

I have learned much over the years since then through this community.

Great topic.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
But jin is spot on here

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Whats up with the NPP/Deca thing?

19 nors. And way less sides than tren.

Shows a a willingness to say fukk it to the htpa and gives a sense of how they might respond to that class of drug. Ie sides and if/how much they recover.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I know a guy who is about to run his second cycle of tren with the exclusive goal of losing fat. He doesnt lift hard in any way. Will not diet and does not touch cardio.

Does he sound ready?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When should you consider running tren?

You've been consistent in the gym for over 2 years.

You are familiar with how your body reacts to testosterone.

You know how to manage your e2.

You’ve run bloodwork on your initial cycles.

You've ran at least 2 previous cycles one of which included npp or deca.

You are OK with trt for life.

That’s what I can think of for now. Please add, edit or comment.

Great list. Not specific to tren, but I would add that you're committed to doing blood work during cycle and are mature enough to bail, and smart enough to know, if things go south.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Great list. Not specific to tren, but I would add that you're committed to doing blood work during cycle and are mature enough to bail, and smart enough to know, if things go south.

Great points

But things like:
mature enough
strong enough
in good enough shape
etc.
are difficult to quantify.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I know a guy who is about to run his second cycle of tren with the exclusive goal of losing fat. He doesnt lift hard in any way. Will not diet and does not touch cardio.

Does he sound ready?

No.

Tell him to send me his tren stash. I’ll cover shipping.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
No.

Tell him to send me his tren stash. I’ll cover shipping.

Ill see what he says. It's not going to do anything but raise his blood pressure anyway

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ill see what he says. It's not going to do anything but raise his blood pressure anyway
Oddly enough my BP was lowest it’s beeb in years on or off cycle on tren.

Probably the 1:20 cardio 5x/wk. but still....

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great points

But things like:
mature enough
strong enough
in good enough shape
etc.
are difficult to quantify.

Ahhh....I see what you're going for...more of a checklist.

In that case, I'd say you have a plan for monitoring blood pressure, lipids, estrogen, thyroid, prolactin, hematocrit, SHBG, and liver and kidney values throughout your cycle and have a plan b if any of those values are unacceptable.

(Realize "unacceptable" is hard to quantify, but I think it goes to the user's risk tolerance)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Oddly enough my BP was lowest it’s beeb in years on or off cycle on tren.

Probably the 1:20 cardio 5x/wk. but still....

weren't you experimenting with a heavy dose of fish oil daily during that time? Asking because if i remember correctly, it may have been helping lower your bp?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ahhh....I see what you're going for...more of a checklist.

In that case, I'd say you have a plan for monitoring blood pressure, lipids, estrogen, thyroid, prolactin, hematocrit, SHBG, and liver and kidney values throughout your cycle and have a plan b if any of those values are unacceptable.

(Realize "unacceptable" is hard to quantify, but I think it goes to the user's risk tolerance)

Yes. An easy checklist that will generally be able to “qualify” you as being ready for tren.

Also, the list is a list of things you’ve done (proven you can do) not a list of “ready to do”. (Except being ready for trt for life)

I figured if they had run bloodwork in the past they’d be likely to run it whilst on tren.

I do like the blood pressure point (which I had overlooked because for me it wasn’t an issue).

I think if you cycle you should own a cuff. Maybe that should go on the list.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
weren't you experimenting with a heavy dose of fish oil daily during that time? Asking because if i remember correctly, it may have been helping lower your bp?

Yes. And I do think that significantly helps with blood pressure.

after the tren run I kept fish oil the same and stopped the cardio and my BP is actually slightly higher on trt and no cardio than on tren with loads of cardio. Still about 10 points lower than without fish oil.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, the list is a list of things you’ve done (proven you can do) not a list of “ready to do”. (Except being ready for trt for life)

I like where you're going with this. Noticed we don't have regarding diet yet. It's goal dependent, and not sure how to quantify it, but I'd say proven that they can eat for growth or diet for a cut may be worth adding. Again, this isn't tren specific, so forgive me if this isn't what you're looking for, but I've known a few guys who have gone this route without a nutrition plan that supports their goals (guys who don't eat enough for growth or guys who ate too much for a cut) and they got all the sides but didn't get all the benefits.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Can I add in?

Being able to wake up in a pool of sweat every morning.

I am the world’s heaviest sweater. I pour sweat after peeling an orange on an autumn morning.

Zero night sweats for me:)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I am the world’s heaviest sweater. I pour sweat after peeling an orange on an autumn morning.

Zero night sweats for me:)

i would like to challenge you on that sir, lol, i have never met anyone that sweats more than I, also no night sweats when i ran tren (350/wk)

New Threads