Ready for tren?

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
No, but wouldn't that be awesome!!!

My Doc is a GP/Hormone Dr.....He's know all about my past cycling and is always intrigued by it...but even he isn't acknowledged about all the other gear (obliviously he does TRT for men and HRT for women...and TRT is included in the HRT...I have to say that because I know many Dr's don't include test as part of HRT)

Soooooooooooo, can you imagine getting a script from your Dr.....like it's no big deal!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Damn, them's the breaks!!!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is so much regurgitated fear monger bro bullshit in this thread it is hilarious.
seeker and Pob posted much what touches reality in my world.

i don’t get all the sides from tren.
High test / low tren. Equal test / tren. Have not tried low test high tren yet.
the attitude is **** you very much for sure but it is no different than how it was when I was 18
im just aware of it now. No short fuse no serial killer. I just speak my mind. Confidently.

whats tren cough?
I get burning in the base of my throat that goes away.
No hacking falling on the floor dying bs.
Sniffing 91 iso alcohol helps.
The only time it happens is when I bleed after inject.
ive done 3x week injects and ED injects with tren whatever.

nightsweats? Not bed wetting soaking these fools speak of.
dont always get them. Carbs or no carbs. More prone to happen if pinning is at night.
more frequent when test was higher than tren.
but like I said it isn’t everynight or ever other night.

Sex drive was high af when I ran the test 2:1 the tren and mast.
ai was easily dialed in no problem.

sex drive is on the higher side of “normal” with equal proportions of tren test mast.

i am generally hotter all the time.
insane hunger.

the only thing I can truly complain about is shortness of breath.
that shit was real even at just 225mg a week.
also muscle cramping. (I noticed this at 475mg a week)

i need to see what my bloodwork looks like and then that will tell me mostly all I need to know about tren and myself.
i can bulk on this shit no problem. Cutting would be harder because of appetite but maybe that will change if test was lower than
Curious about what 700mg will be like.

dont be scared of tren my man.
this shit is awesome.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
How anabolic is tren compared to other compounds like deca and npp? The gains must be unreal to deal with all that mess.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How anabolic is tren compared to other compounds like deca and npp? The gains must be unreal to deal with all that mess.

testosterone is the standard with an anabolic/androgenic rating of 100/100

tren is 500/500. But that doesn’t translate into 5 times the gains.

Like Ecks said: it’s not magic.

And sides vary grately by individual. Some people see almost none and some cannot run it at all.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
There is so much regurgitated fear monger bro bullshit in this thread it is hilarious.
seeker and Pob posted much what touches reality in my world.

i don’t get all the sides from tren.
High test / low tren. Equal test / tren. Have not tried low test high tren yet.
the attitude is **** you very much for sure but it is no different than how it was when I was 18
im just aware of it now. No short fuse no serial killer. I just speak my mind. Confidently.

whats tren cough?
I get burning in the base of my throat that goes away.
No hacking falling on the floor dying bs.
Sniffing 91 iso alcohol helps.
The only time it happens is when I bleed after inject.
ive done 3x week injects and ED injects with tren whatever.

nightsweats? Not bed wetting soaking these fools speak of.
dont always get them. Carbs or no carbs. More prone to happen if pinning is at night.
more frequent when test was higher than tren.
but like I said it isn’t everynight or ever other night.

Sex drive was high af when I ran the test 2:1 the tren and mast.
ai was easily dialed in no problem.

sex drive is on the higher side of “normal” with equal proportions of tren test mast.

i am generally hotter all the time.
insane hunger.

the only thing I can truly complain about is shortness of breath.
that shit was real even at just 225mg a week.
also muscle cramping. (I noticed this at 475mg a week)

i need to see what my bloodwork looks like and then that will tell me mostly all I need to know about tren and myself.
i can bulk on this shit no problem. Cutting would be harder because of appetite but maybe that will change if test was lower than
Curious about what 700mg will be like.

dont be scared of tren my man.
this shit is awesome.

I bulked on tren e, cut on ace and mast p. Appetite wasnt so incontrollable for me. But damn did i like the way i looked on a tren cut

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bulked on tren e, cut on ace and mast p. Appetite wasnt so incontrollable for me. But damn did i like the way i looked on a tren cut

Did you run test higher equal to or lower than tren?
the first few weeks on ace always start ok but the hunger gets ridiculous.
i could eat and then be hungry shortly again thereafter.
it feels for me how I read about people describe EQ.

Reaction score
This is my 4th go around with Tren and the 1st one that is successful. My fist time I was allergic to something in the Tran A and developed a rash around the injection site along with a painful knot. The next two times I had to quit after only 4 weeks due to my asthma. This time is going much better, started low does and doing Tren A every day building up while taking GW and Proviron and of-course Test. Problem is I am liking it almost too good and don't really want to quit after 12 weeks. Has anyone gone longer without issues?

Chillinlow

Reaction score
How many cycles of Tren you have under the old belt Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This is my 4th go around with Tren and the 1st one that is successful. My fist time I was allergic to something in the Tran A and developed a rash around the injection site along with a painful knot. The next two times I had to quit after only 4 weeks due to my asthma. This time is going much better, started low does and doing Tren A every day building up while taking GW and Proviron and of-course Test. Problem is I am liking it almost too good and don't really want to quit after 12 weeks. Has anyone gone longer without issues?

You’re 55.
With heart failure.
You shouldn’t be taking tren.
Let alone wanting to push the limits.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Did you run test higher equal to or lower than tren?
the first few weeks on ace always start ok but the hunger gets ridiculous.
i could eat and then be hungry shortly again thereafter.
it feels for me how I read about people describe EQ.

Bulk was 400 tren e , 200 test e and 60 mg tbol
Cut was 450 tren ace, 300 test p, 300 mast p and 50 mg winstrol. Worked beautifully for me. Was on a 500-1000 cal deficit and cut down from18% bf to 12% on that cycle.

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Tren sides for me, and would apply to most I think, are directly proportional to dosage. I've did quite a few cycles in the past that included this controversial compound. The first one, and probably second one were reckless attempts to gain as much mass as possible, and the sides about killed me. I gained some mass yes, but at what cost? plenty believe me! I wised up and lowered the dosage by a least 50% in the cycles that followed and enjoyed similar gains, albeit a slightly longer cycle, but the trade off of less sides was a welcome addition. I'm done with the compound for good now days. When you say "ready for Tren?" hopefully a person will research every aspect of the drug to make an informed decision if it is indeed the right choice. I know for a fact that most will not!

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I would say tren is a hit or miss between anyone. I can't do it tried twice and the sides were too much.
Also have friends who only get night sweats . I'll stick with deca thank you

Reaction score
Might decide to run next spring again. Who tf knows with the way things have been going on my side of the woods by then though.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I think we need one of these threads for Test Jin.

New Threads