Masteron added to trt dose?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I suppose I shouldve used the term "irritable".

Irritable I buy. But agression is behavior and a choice. Same as nobody pisses you off, you choose to get pissed. Our behavior is the one and only thing we actually have control over. I wasn't singling you out either brother, I assume you know all this. I just personally believe that if you are going to chose a lifestyle that involves AAS then it's just that, a lifestyle. Self discipline not just with the physical aspects like training and diet, but in how we behave and conduct ourselves, and it never hurts to have a reminder. I often need to be reminded a lot.

It should be noted, I've been up 30 hours and am on hour 8 of a 9 hour layover in an airport. That's my disclaimer, but I do think these points are important enough to mention.

You'll enjoy the mast.

Reactions: Jin

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Irritable I buy. But agression is behavior and a choice. Same as nobody pisses you off, you choose to get pissed. Our behavior is the one and only thing we actually have control over. I wasn't singling you out either brother, I assume you know all this. I just personally believe that if you are going to chose a lifestyle that involves AAS then it's just that, a lifestyle. Self discipline not just with the physical aspects like training and diet, but in how we behave and conduct ourselves, and it never hurts to have a reminder. I often need to be reminded a lot.

It should be noted, I've been up 30 hours and am on hour 8 of a 9 hour layover in an airport. That's my disclaimer, but I do think these points are important enough to mention.

You'll enjoy the mast.

Sure enough. I hear ya and I know exactly what you mean. All the years I spent as a daily drinker, I never got arrested, got a DUI, hit anyone, or cheated on my wife. I was a physically dependent alcoholic for sure, but I had control of all of my actions EXCEPT the ridiculous quantity I was drinking.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I tried 200/200 wk test cyp/mast to see what the hub bub was a out, no expectation really but was hoping the “feeling of well being” and “increased libido” would be my biggest net gains.

the reality for my case, no change to anything except massive muscle pump...like cutting off gym time early because muscles felt like they couldnt make full contractions without wanting to explode with the reduced ROM due to the pump. Even bangin out the old lady, my arms/legs would start to hurt from getting pumped- seriously lol. That was a side two of my gym buds also experienced when we exchanged notes.

for that reason alone i never took the next step to 3-400/wk out of fear farting woulda pumped up my spincter locking my bowels up tight

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
aas causes me to get irritated because

i feel like a holier than thou

surrounded by imbeciles

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I would go ahead and start the Mast if you been on Test a while adn know what it feels like Mast will make your test work better so you may be able to reduce it just a bit as well.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried 200/200 wk test cyp/mast to see what the hub bub was a out, no expectation really but was hoping the “feeling of well being” and “increased libido” would be my biggest net gains.

the reality for my case, no change to anything except massive muscle pump...like cutting off gym time early because muscles felt like they couldnt make full contractions without wanting to explode with the reduced ROM due to the pump. Even bangin out the old lady, my arms/legs would start to hurt from getting pumped- seriously lol. That was a side two of my gym buds also experienced when we exchanged notes.

for that reason alone i never took the next step to 3-400/wk out of fear farting woulda pumped up my spincter locking my bowels up tight
Sounds like the same crazy pumps I get while taking mast, noticed it some time ago but hadn't heard of anyone else experiencing it! Biceps literally feel like they going to bust through my skin!

Reactions: IHI

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who replied. Im gonna give it a go in about 10 more weeks. Will report back.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like the same crazy pumps I get while taking mast, noticed it some time ago but hadn't heard of anyone else experiencing it! Biceps literally feel like they going to bust through my skin!

Seemed smaller muscle groups were more affected, with me anyways, than larger muscles. Calves/biscept/tris/forearms/shoulders all extremely affected. Chest/back/legs...were pumped, but not routine stopping from pain or loss of ROM

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Those of you that ran it at 200/200, did you need any AI?

New Threads