About Spongy's Diet Plans

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have several things working well and one is my diet. I am working with Spongy and leaned out almost too much too fast so he adjusted my meals again. He has made adjustments for me three times, fast easy and spot on. I highly recommend Spongy for anyone that wants to go to a new level....in just 6 weeks I did!!

He hasn't even started my cut diet plan....this is going to be my best year ever!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear this... I was in touch with Spongy recently to get straightened out. I've let my diet get a little out of control and could use some help... I don't know Spongy to well, but from what I've seen, he's got his shit together. I'm expecting that reaching my goals will be a sure thing... I'll update you guys as things get rolling along :)

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats and it's great to hear you are happy with his services. I will have to get with him after pct so I can have a better base going into my next cycle. I know I could have done better with my diet.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have several things working well and one is my diet. I am working with Spongy and leaned out almost too much too fast so he adjusted my meals again. He has made adjustments for me three times, fast easy and spot on. I highly recommend Spongy for anyone that wants to go to a new level....in just 6 weeks I did!!

He hasn't even started my cut diet plan....this is going to be my best year ever!!

Congrats on the progress, Mate!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Imma give him a shot for my next cycle