Experience with Ironclad Chems?

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with ironclad chems?

They look to have the same website layout as Pure Rawz (A SARMS/Peptides Company) but I'm not sure if they are connected I'm only wondering because they sell prohormone raws and tabs

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a pro at making a whore moan, its simple. Don't pay her.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input!

I was just wanting to take Superdrol because of its anabolic/Androgenic ratio

dont take their shit man, why sd..?

why not get some var & tes..?

in about 2011/2012 "research" companies actually sold pretty legit stuff. now days its watered down shit.

Reaction score
I placed and paid for an order with them a few days ago. I didn't receive any automated order confirmation emails. I tried sending them emails from their website and directly to their gmail account but got a bounceback saying their email address did not exist. Sounds like their email is shut down at a minimum. I'll follow up here once I have more info.

Merlin

Reaction score
I placed and paid for an order with them a few days ago. I didn't receive any automated order confirmation emails. I tried sending them emails from their website and directly to their gmail account but got a bounceback saying their email address did not exist. Sounds like their email is shut down at a minimum. I'll follow up here once I have more info.

You got scammed my man. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It happens live and learn. This is why most people prefer local sources.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score

Website? You really need to be more careful. Also a gmail account? If a source not using a secure email this should be a red flag. Looks like they also have a facebook page. Not to mention the website is hosted on a server in California.

Reaction score
Interestingly they do use the exact same website format / cart system and payment methods as purerawz.com. I have also ordered from purerawz and did receive legit products. The order I placed with Ironclad chems was small enough that it won't sting too badly if it was a scam. I did find older reviews out there for these guys dating back over a year. At this point I'm still on the fence about it being a total scam. Gmail indicated that the account was disabled, and a pile of youtube videos that had referrals to them were also taken down in the last couple days. Unfortunately I'm in a new area and have zero local connections at this point.

Last edited:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Interestingly they do use the exact same website format / cart system and payment methods as purerawz.com. I have also ordered from purerawz and did receive legit products. The order I placed with Ironclad chems was small enough that it won't sting too badly if it was a scam. I did find older reviews out there for these guys dating back over a year. At this point I'm still on the fence about it being a total scam. Gmail indicated that the account was disabled, and a pile of youtube videos that had referrals to them were also taken down in the last couple days. Unfortunately I'm in a new area and have zero local connections at this point.

dear god....you sound desperate...YouTube are you serious?....you are leaving a digital footprint of your illegal activity all over the place...first rule of buying steroids is don’t trust someone that uses gmail and has a Facebook account...be patient and you will have much better luck...welcome to the ug

Reaction score
Negative on the desperation - but I've been completely out of the loop for a good 10 years. My poor "research" completely missed the gmail, facebook, youtube referrals and complete roasts these guys have had on the other forums until after the fact. I stumbled into them from another source, read that they were related, did a few minutes of google-fu and took the bait.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gmail and server in cali.....

I wouldnt inject any of that shit man, but you do you

Reaction score
Shocking plot twist. My order actually arrived today and was even still cold.

Keep us posted if its bunk!? I am honestly curious considering what every ones said on here it would be interesting to know considering how they "advertise" as most have pointed out! Thanks for the reply btw!

Reaction score

Are you still alive?

Reaction score
Yep - still alive. I'm not ready to run a cycle at the moment - just collecting my supplies. I'm still a couple months out from my next cycle. Some of the product I received from them was branded PureRawz. Payment and shipping were also via the same individuals as PureRawz so the two are definitely linked. I've had a lot of good experiences with PureRawz so far. Everything I've received from my orders from them has been gtg. I don't really have an opinion on the aas from IrconClad yet. That's about all I can say for now.

Reaction score
Yep - still alive. I'm not ready to run a cycle at the moment - just collecting my supplies. I'm still a couple months out from my next cycle. Some of the product I received from them was branded PureRawz. Payment and shipping were also via the same individuals as PureRawz so the two are definitely linked. I've had a lot of good experiences with PureRawz so far. Everything I've received from my orders from them has been gtg. I don't really have an opinion on the aas from IrconClad yet. That's about all I can say for now.

How was their "Stealth Shipping?"
(Not in detail jusr "Good" or "bad"?)

(Thanks for your input brother keep us posted and stay safe!)

New Threads