New Post

Reaction score
I’m trying to get to 25 posts so I can reply to my freaking posts and send PM’s.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to get to 25 posts so I can reply to my freaking posts and send PM’s.

You don't need 25 posts to reply in a thread. And shit posting is against the rules. What you need to pm a stranger here about anyway?

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
You don't need 25 posts to reply in a thread. And shit posting is against the rules. What you need to pm a stranger here about anyway?

Probably just wanted to tell me how cool my profile pic is. Cobra is Stallone’s most underrated movie.
f3690a87347d0d7b005e60eb83a454c7.png

Reaction score
Straight up. Cobra rules the world, that movie set in place a love affair I've had with 49-51 Mercury's that will last my entire life.

Side note, I've been obsessed with Over The Top lately. I seen in in the theatre as a kid and have seen it a million times, but every time it's like seeing it for the first time.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Straight up. Cobra rules the world, that movie set in place a love affair I've had with 49-51 Mercury's that will last my entire life.

Side note, I've been obsessed with Over The Top lately. I seen in in the theatre as a kid and have seen it a million times, but every time it's like seeing it for the first time.

Hell yeah!
I bet I haven’t seen that movie since I was 12 years old. Where are you watching it?

Reaction score
Hell yeah!
I bet I haven’t seen that movie since I was 12 years old. Where are you watching it?
It’s on Netflix or Hulu, I don’t remember which. I have it on dvd. Here’s a semi gay confession, my son is named after his character in over the top....

Reaction score
When I try to make a post on a post I started it says I can’t post until I have 25 posts. Since I could not post I thought I would try and respond via PM to an experienced user. It may have been to you. It was a very senior member. I sent PM and it came back to me that I need 25 posts before I can PM. I’m trying to get answers to my questions and people ask questions but I can’t respond. I sent the PM to see if this senior member could help me out. It’s cool to PM someone for help. Not sure why you’re questioning why I’m PM’ing someone. The guy seemed to have answers and had questions. I could not reply so I thought I would PM. I’m not looking for sources if that is what you think. I have plenty.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I try to make a post on a post I started it says I can’t post until I have 25 posts. Since I could not post I thought I would try and respond via PM to an experienced user. It may have been to you. It was a very senior member. I sent PM and it came back to me that I need 25 posts before I can PM. I’m trying to get answers to my questions and people ask questions but I can’t respond. I sent the PM to see if this senior member could help me out. It’s cool to PM someone for help. Not sure why you’re questioning why I’m PM’ing someone. The guy seemed to have answers and had questions. I could not reply so I thought I would PM. I’m not looking for sources if that is what you think. I have plenty.

You posted in the thread here so clearly you don't have an issue posting. And like I said intentionally post whoring to get over 25 posts is against the rules.

New Threads