Where to buy Pins

Trout90

Reaction score
Ok, I know it's on here somewhere if I were to did but what is the best site to buy syringes from?

Reaction score
I believe they're a lot cheaper at EastCoastmedicalSupply.com and even cheaper at Westendsupplies.com.

You can check out Mountainsidemedical.com to

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Diz had a cheap place that was a pet supplies place. Good price but they fuuked me last time. Split my order because something was on back order and then charged me shipping twice.

Oh and didn't tell me that not everything was in stock until after I ordered.

Trout90

Reaction score
Just ordered through gpz. Hopefully it's quick. I really need them by the end of next week

German89

Elite
Reaction score
If it comes down to it just go to any pharmacy if you need a few to get by.

Some wont give you any unless you have a legit reason. Like ND. And i think NY too.

I use slin pins

Another option is, tractor supply. The smallest gauge is 22 though sooo..... have fun?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I get mine from the Iranian guys in the redlight district.

Reaction score
Some wont give you any unless you have a legit reason. Like ND. And i think NY too.

I use slin pins

Another option is, tractor supply. The smallest gauge is 22 though sooo..... have fun?
That's what I do if I'm in a bind go to Tractor Supply get some big ass 22 gauges go to the pharmacy get a pack of insulin syringes and just back load them..

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
was ordering the mckesson 27g x 1/2 through healthy kin went over there to reorder to find out they aren't selling them anymore

went to allegro they have them advertised but not available

started searching around for anything 27g x 1/2 could only find this deal here came out to 20.00 even with shipping

called otc wholesale will get back as soon as it comes

https://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html

Reaction score

I use slin pins

i only buy mine at the pharmacy, in NY.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

I use slin pins

I typically order from allegro or gpz but ive found the walgreens around here will not just let anyone buy them...but we have a huge drug problem here so i guess they are being the moral police?? idk....but walmart if they ask i tell them its for filling ink cartridges and they let me buy as many as i can afford....

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I typically order from allegro or gpz but ive found the walgreens around here will not just let anyone buy them...but we have a huge drug problem here so i guess they are being the moral police?? idk....but walmart if they ask i tell them its for filling ink cartridges and they let me buy as many as i can afford....

Lmfao. Yeah, moral police. Stupid kunts.

Like, who are you to tell me...

Its Like denying a girl plan b because, its your religious beliefs. How about, fukk on off and give me what i need!

Here i can get slin pins, no issue, i just say its for my diabetic brother lol. And, im usually fully covered so, they cant "assume" anything.

New Threads