Where to buy Pins

German89

Elite
Reaction score
guess they think trying to avoid catching & or spreading things like hiv hep c and tetanus isn't a legitimate reason

as if them not issuing the rig is going to stop the drug use

Rightt! Damn. I thought they made safe places to get clean needles and condoms for addicts? (Totally off topic)

Reaction score
Rightt! Damn. I thought they made safe places to get clean needles and condoms for addicts? (Totally off topic)
Bro it's funny you say that. I was reading the last post and I was getting ready to post and say don't they have a goddamn needle exchange that heroin addicts go to and get clean needles for free? I'm not going to lie though I don't have the balls and I have way too much pride to walk up into a place like that trying to get clean needles when you can buy a box of 100 for $12. nobody take this the wrong way but if you don't have to tell $12 for a box of insulin pins you probably shouldn't be buying juice.

Another situation that relates to this is how about insulin. I'm not diabetic but I run slim. One time I walk into the local Walgreens, and asked the lady who is basically just a cashier not a pharmacist for a bottle of Humulin R and she looked at me like I was robbing the place where like she had seen a ghost.lol. so I just acted like she didn't hear me and I said it again even louder. May I have a bottle of Humulin R. Anyway she retrieves the bottle from the refrigerator comes back to the counter when is ring it up and looks at me and says "Do you know how to use this"? Now I know the in and outs of insulin but I thought to myself I could be wrong if I explain the diabetic way so let me just be honest with her, and I said "yeah I know how to use this" "it lasts for 6 hours in my body it Peaks at about 2 and 1/2 hours after the injection for every IU of insulin I take I will immediately eat 10 grams of carbohydrates. Then two and a half hours later when it's peaked in my body I will eat another 10 grams of carbohydrates for every Iu insulin that I have taken which is usually around 10 I use therefore my meal will consist of a hundred grams of carbohydrates 30% fast acting and 70% complex carbs then I'll repeat that process one more time around hour number 5. Lol. I wish I had recorded it so you guys could seen the look on her face when I said that. She clearly was like what the **** is this guy talking about. Now the real pharmacist Indian guy I normally get from he knows that I know what I'm doing was looking over and she kind of looked at him at the side of her eye and he says to her just give him the bottle he's good. Sorry for the Boring story, but I thought it was kind of funny myself..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So, the pharmacist knows what you are up to, huh?

Trout90

Reaction score
Apparently my package already shipped this morning so thanks for the info you bunch of kunts

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Buying the slin pins at walgreens is a joke if i remember corectly its 12 dollars for 10

Reaction score
I use Amazon for all types and sizes. You can also get Bac water if needed.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I'm missing something here and not complicating rhe shit out of it. I just order them from Walmart or Amazon.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
was ordering the mckesson 27g x 1/2 through healthy kin went over there to reorder to find out they aren't selling them anymore

went to allegro they have them advertised but not available

started searching around for anything 27g x 1/2 could only find this deal here came out to 20.00 even with shipping

called otc wholesale will get back as soon as it comes

https://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html

got them in 2 days

Reaction score
I'm glad I can get them local at any pharmacy. $5 gets me 10x 23g and 10x 20g needles or what ever combo I want. There just a few cents each. I've got alot! I mean alot of insulin syringes from my deceased grandmother. Still new in boxes.
Diabetes runs in the family. And a family member wanted them. So they were put in storage. But they never got them and I need to throw them away.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe they're a lot cheaper at EastCoastmedicalSupply.com and even cheaper at Westendsupplies.com.

You can check out Mountainsidemedical.com to
That's who I use. East coast is the shit. I live in the mountain west so... Takes a minute but very good customer service is anything goes wrong. Site is ****ing easy to navigate... Offer the largest slinpin your can get to the best of my knowledge .

And if you sign up for news
They got loyalty discounts all the time

New Threads