Blood pressure high after second week on Sustanon

Reaction score
My bp is normally 120/80, I am on my second week of sustanon 350 and having hot flashes so I just took my bp and it is 165/80 should I discontinue or just take bp meds, I am an older guy. I haven't started arimidex and wonder if that will help?
Any help will be appreciated

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Think it could be anxiety related? Try it again when you are completely calm and always take it when you have had zero caffeine.

If it continues, lisinopril is one hell of a wonder drug.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ok thanks I'll look into lisinopril
Try the Ai first. Chances are your e2 is elevated and you are retaining some fluids.

Is your dose 350/week?

165/80 isn’t great but it’s not too bad for a little while. No need to freak out.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you took a single reading. Have you tried taking it throughout the day and calculating an average? An average would be better at indicating if there is an issue.

Reaction score
Yes 350 per week is what I been taking had real bad pip when I did my second shot in my glutes, still swollen after 5 days. I am also taking hgh and drol

Reaction score
Yes I regularly take it throughout my day and it has been steady at 120/80 until yesterday.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I regularly take it throughout my day and it has been steady at 120/80 until yesterday.

What is it today?

What I'm trying to get at is that it's better to take an average than a single reading. For example, if you were to take a reading after a set up squats it's going to be elevated, but that doesn't mean you need BP meds. However, if it was seriously elevated over the course of a week, it may be worth exploring options.

1 data point is not a trend.

Merlin

Reaction score
Give us a little more stats. Age, weight, height and diet. An older guy can be interpreted many different ways. Like the pros said, check e2, use arimidex based off of bloods and take multiple bp readings. I would switch arms to. Your BP is not to high. If you begin to get a headache and it persists for multiple days, most of the time in the back of your head, check BP most likely it will be much more elevated and you may need meds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok earlier when I wrote the post it was 165/80 and I think the first post may have been right about being due to anxiety. I took it 2 more times since then and its 140/80

Reaction score
Am 60 195lbs 5' 10" I eat about 2000 calories/day it's probably not enough and drink between 75 and 100 ounces of water per day, I try to workout 5 days/week

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
If you are using a cuff, those tend to read high. As was stated, I would still take multiple readings before got too worried. And those numbers really aren't that bad. If you are on drol, you will definitely see some higher bp readings. Make sure you are taking in a lot of water.

Reaction score
If you are using a cuff, those tend to read high. As was stated, I would still take multiple readings before got too worried. And those numbers really aren't that bad. If you are on drol, you will definitely see some higher bp readings. Make sure you are taking in a lot of water.

How much water do you suggest?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I typically try to get in close to a gallon a day. Pretty easy to do most of the time.

Reaction score

You are right is back to normal now wonder why it spiked like that.. well any thanks everyone for the helpful posts

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Blood work to check your E2- Check your BP right out of bed- Niacin to help with the BP- keep an eye on sodium- BP meds if all else fails.

Reaction score
Blood work to check your E2- Check your BP right out of bed- Niacin to help with the BP- keep an eye on sodium- BP meds if all else fails.

Looks like my source has stiffed me so my arimidex wont be coming anytime soon, where can I find a good domestic source here in the US

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Looks like my source has stiffed me so my arimidex wont be coming anytime soon, where can I find a good domestic source here in the US

You do see I put Blood Work first here, right? Without that, you're guessing on it being a high E2. Not going to preach but an AI should always be on hand.

New Threads