New Guy stopping by

Reaction score
Seems like a cool place here with tons of knowledge and straightforward people that answer questions and share knowledge honestly.

Lurk a lot of forums but don’t join many because it’s easy to see through the b.s. on the other boards.

A little about myself, I’m in my early forties 5’ 11” and weigh 200lbs. Have worked out most of my life. Sustained an injury to my boys about six years ago. Shit went downhill from there. Test levels slowly dropped and my general dr wouldn’t recognize it.

Finally went with a trt dr and have been on test cyp for the last 14 months. Shit has really improved my quality of life.

I’m planning on doing a blast of test after my next bloodwork that’s why I’m researching as much shit as I possibly can.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Welcome! Im a trt guy on my first blast as well after training natural for my entire life. I was completely 100 percent at the end of my genetic potential. The gains Im making off 500 mg are nuts and Im only a few weeks in. Youre gonna love it.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems like a cool place here with tons of knowledge and straightforward people that answer questions and share knowledge honestly.

Lurk a lot of forums but don’t join many because it’s easy to see through the b.s. on the other boards.

A little about myself, I’m in my early forties 5’ 11” and weigh 200lbs. Have worked out most of my life. Sustained an injury to my boys about six years ago. Shit went downhill from there. Test levels slowly dropped and my general dr wouldn’t recognize it.

Finally went with a trt dr and have been on test cyp for the last 14 months. Shit has really improved my quality of life.

I’m planning on doing a blast of test after my next bloodwork that’s why I’m researching as much shit as I possibly can.

whats up man, what type of TRT dose are you on..??

A blast will surly give you a big bump in gains. You said quality of life has improved, it should of. Having very low T levels effects things across the board.

Glad you found a place you will fit in

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.

I sure hate to hear about that kind of injury, makes me cringe at the thought.

Reaction score
whats up man, what type of TRT dose are you on..??

A blast will surly give you a big bump in gains. You said quality of life has improved, it should of. Having very low T levels effects things across the board.

Glad you found a place you will fit in

yeah man life really sucked and it’s a shame dr’s just don’t give a hoot. It got to the point I stopped working out because I had zero drive, I was headed for a divorce because I was a miserable **** to my family.
I started at 120 mg a week of test cyp 200 broken into 2 shots and 500 mg of hcg.
After the honeymoon phase I stabilized and the dr increased my dose to 160 mg and 1500 mg of hcg broken into 3 shots weekly.

I have just recently scaled back on my hcg. I’m doing 500 mg the day after each test pin for a total of 1000 mg a week. So far I see no adverse effects of doing so.

Reaction score
Welcome.

I sure hate to hear about that kind of injury, makes me cringe at the thought.

It’s Amazing what a baseball at 85mph can do to your nuts! Having experienced that I would opt to be shot with a 45 through the guts before I would want to be blasted with a fastball again.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your situation but glad you're on the right track.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
It’s Amazing what a baseball at 85mph can do to your nuts! Having experienced that I would opt to be shot with a 45 through the guts before I would want to be blasted with a fastball again.

Life throws us baseballs to the nuts sometimes in life but if it doesn't kill you that means there's always room for improvment. Welcome to the UG, expect good things to come.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

New Threads