Anavar only cycle

Merlin

Reaction score
A friend of mine is wanting to start an Anavar only cycle... I've told him multiple times to not do that and to start with test only but he won't listen to me. He's afraid of needles the little bitch.

He wants to run 25mg/day for week 1 and then 50mg/day for the next 4 weeks.

Does he need a PCT? Won't anavar only shut down his test?? I was thinking 5 weeks may be a little long to be on anavar due to toxicity? Personally have never used anavar so i am not much help to him.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Just give it to your friend straight ...tell him to stop being a pussy...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
besides the obvious stupidity of this idea, 25mg ain't shit and 50mg for 3 weeks ain't gonna do shit for him. Guy probably knows nothing about nutrition and training as well I'd bet. Tell him to ditch his retarded plan

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
It will work by its self but barely

add it to 6 weeks worth of all soaked in already testosterone cycle

will work 10 times better

Reaction score
Anavar is not that bad that if you are young you may be able to recover without PCT after only 3 weeks. He would get better results with M1T which would need PCT and that is about as long as you can run M1T safely because of liver damage. I have found Tbol works well on a short cycle if you can get the real stuff. If he does want to run Var a little longer he can get Testosterone Undecanoate in pill from which is safe for 8 to 12 weeks along with VAR but he would get shut down and need PCT. I've used Testosterone Undecanoate but not a fan. Best solution is to get test prop in Ethyl Oleate, so smooth and easy can use an insulin needle and won't even feel it, no pip. Then move up after you get used to the little needle.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t understand the needle fear.

personally cant understand my fear of heights and large ships either

at any rate fear comes in all shapes and sizes and we all got um

hopefully logic will overcome the fear though

for example the fear of ripping a dead finger nail off your finger is pretty strong right

but logically speaking it needs to come off to avoid long term nagging discomfort and possible infection

case in point last year

where logic beats fear

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
personally cant understand my fear of heights and large ships either

at any rate fear comes in all shapes and sizes and we all got um

hopefully logic will overcome the fear though

for example the fear of ripping a dead finger nail off your finger is pretty strong right

but logically speaking it needs to come off to avoid long term nagging discomfort and possible infection

case in point last year

where logic beats fear
Jesus Christ Zeig!!!!!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I don’t understand the needle fear. These people don’t have blood tests ever? Never get a shot at the docs? Never get a tattoo?

I understand it....pinning myself was a complete mindfuk in the beginning but i knew what i had to do if i wanted to play this game...and thats after getting god knows how many shots in the military...and after almost a solid year of pinning myself its still not my favorite thing in the world...but yea dudes gotta get over the needle thing its not that bad...also tattoo needle way way different lol..but good points

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those fingernails have gotta be off of a woman. No man has nails that long especially a man that lifts weights. Although I have seen some crackheads and coke heads sport that long nail look. Either way it looks great!
!S!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
let him do it and suffer the consequences.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Most times you cant even feel a needle. Hell, you can never feel a slin pin.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
var -winnie-provi-clomid only is my next cycle