New and need advise

hungrybottom

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm 43 yrs old and in shape without any medical issues. I'm on testosterone injections from the doctor. 120 mg injection once a week and 1mg Anastrozole tablet the next morning.

I have dbol 50mg pills I want to use. What do you advise I do with my test and Anastrozole. Increase? What about supplements for my liver like milk thistle, etc.

I plan on only doing the dbol on work out days (4x a week) and only taking a table prior to workout. I was also assuming I can use my regular gym supplement like no explode.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Stats: I'm 5'11" and 165 lbs. I'd like to be about 185-190 when all done. I don't want to put it all on in a short time either. I don't want it to be too obvious I'm on dbol.

Thank you ahead of time!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm 43 yrs old and in shape without any medical issues. I'm on testosterone injections from the doctor. 120 mg injection once a week and 1mg Anastrozole tablet the next morning.

I have dbol 50mg pills I want to use. What do you advise I do with my test and Anastrozole. Increase? What about supplements for my liver like milk thistle, etc.

I plan on only doing the dbol on work out days (4x a week) and only taking a table prior to workout. I was also assuming I can use my regular gym supplement like no explode.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Stats: I'm 5'11" and 165 lbs. I'd like to be about 185-190 when all done. I don't want to put it all on in a short time either. I don't want it to be too obvious I'm on dbol.

Thank you ahead of time!

1mg of adex is a heafty dose for 120mg of test. What is your e2 on that protocol?

how long have you been on trt?

how long do you have until your next doctor ordered blood test (this will determine the options for what to do with your test dose)? Do you have extra test on hand? Which ester?

dbol will flood you with estrogen. So taking more Ai is advised. How much? Who knows? Its a guess at best.

Liver supps that work: NAC and TUDCA.

Watch your BP on dbol. If it runs high you may consider dropping your pre workout. Otherwise you’re fine.

Dbol is know for packing on mass fast. There won’t be any hiding it. Keep in mind most of it will be water weight and you’ll piss most of it away once you discontinue taking it.

Welcome to The Underground and congratulations on having the gayest name ever.

Last edited:

hungrybottom

Lady Member
Reaction score
1mg of adex is a heafty dose for 120mg of test. What is your e2 on that protocol?

how long have you been on trt?

how long do you have until your next doctor ordered blood test (this will determine the options for what to do with your test dose)? Do you have extra test on hand? Which ester?

dbol will flood you with estrogen. So taking more Ai is advised. How much? Who knows? Its a guess at best.

Liver supps that work: NAC and TUDCA.

Watch your BP on dbol. If it runs high you may consider dropping your pre workout. Otherwise you’re fine.

Dbol is know for packing on mass fast. There won’t be any hiding it. Keep in mind most of it will be water weight and you’ll piss most of it away once you discontinue taking it.

Welcome to The Underground and congratulations on having the gayest name ever.

I've been on trt about a year. I get a blood test on 10/19 and will have results next week. The only test results i have in front of me are from a while back and my Estradiol was 36.7. But i was taking .75 adex. I was feeling moody so they put me up to 1mg. I don't have results handy after that change. I'll post when I get my next results.

Thanks for advise on the BP! I didn't know dbol could raise it.

And thank you for the warm welcome. I was hesitant on the username. But you helped with that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I've been on trt about a year. I get a blood test on 10/19 and will have results next week. The only test results i have in front of me are from a while back and my Estradiol was 36.7. But i was taking .75 adex. I was feeling moody so they put me up to 1mg. I don't have results handy after that change. I'll post when I get my next results.

Thanks for advise on the BP! I didn't know dbol could raise it.

And thank you for the warm welcome. I was hesitant on the username. But you helped with that.

No homophobes here. Feel free to be yourself. I would have gone with PowerBottom, but Hungry Bottom is pretty hot.

When is the next blood test after that 19th?

I do have a concern that you probably don’t know how to eat for gaining size. If you take steroids but don’t eat/know how to eat then most all the gains will dissipate after you stop.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, I think Jin pretty well covered things.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
like jin said 1mg seems ridiculous at 120mgs

id rather go with a lower test mgs then need to eat 1mg anastrozole per week

the stuff is super strong and probably isnt that good for the digestive system in the long run

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm going to echo the others and say 1mg adex does seem a bit hefty but will come in handy when running dbol. Everyone is different but I dont run an AI at 250mg E5D and my E stays fairly balanced and at the high end of normal for men.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Im gonna say 1 mg is probably right for him if hes going off of bloodwork....i only say this cuz i take 1mg adex on 150mg of test and that puts my e2 in the low 40s..everyone is different...and welcome to the ug powerbottom

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Im gonna say 1 mg is probably right for him if hes going off of bloodwork....i only say this cuz i take 1mg adex on 150mg of test and that puts my e2 in the low 40s..everyone is different...and welcome to the ug powerbottom

Same here. “We aromatize” - said in an 80’s hip-hop voice...

I need sleep...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No hiding dbol use and 50mg is a massive dose. You will blow the hell up.

Liver supps are not going to do much for you.

Try cutting the tabs in half. Run that 4 weeks daily not just on training days. That never works as well.

Or just eat more and skip the dbol.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. For the first time, depending on when the next doc visit is, why don't you just up the test and leave the dbol for another time?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Dbol killed any appetite so stay on alert for that. If it happens, there's no reason you can't try to continue at 25mg/day.

Like said, everyone is slightly different but I don't need an AI until I hit 400mg of test.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Yep always take the dbol on a full stomach or you’re asking for stomach issues

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

hungrybottom

Lady Member
Reaction score
No homophobes here. Feel free to be yourself. I would have gone with PowerBottom, but Hungry Bottom is pretty hot.

When is the next blood test after that 19th?

I do have a concern that you probably don’t know how to eat for gaining size. If you take steroids but don’t eat/know how to eat then most all the gains will dissipate after you stop.

Thanks for all the responses!

After today, my next scheduled blood with with my testosterone doc will be in 12 weeks. That's the standard year round. Should I be getting another test sooner? If so, what type of test do you guys suggest asking for?

For the 50mg dbol.... Ya, it's a lot from what I'm reading. I was doing to do the pill split for a 25mg dose. But I was still thinking only on exercise days unless you guys really think that's a waste.

Jin, for diet my plan was just to eat a lot. I eat pretty healthy now and have a meal about every 3 hours. I assumed I'd be eating every 2.5 and adding in an extra shake or two. But ya, I have to look harder at a diet.

hungrybottom

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. For the first time, depending on when the next doc visit is, why don't you just up the test and leave the dbol for another time?

I've tried increasing the test but no results. It's also prescribed, so my access to pharmacy grade is limited to what the doc gives me.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have a hard time trusting the potency of 50 mgs dbol tabs. I could be wrong but I never met a good source doing that.